Zip Line Over the Surf Lagoon for Two at Adventure Parc Snowdonia
Usually despatched within 3 working days.
4 instalments of £12.50 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £8.33 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Feeling brave? Get ready for your next adventure together, because you’re about to zip line over Adventure Parc Snowdonia’s surf lagoon.
The only zip line in the world where you can fly over the heads of surfers, this fantastic experience promises big thrills and fantastic birds-eye views all in one. Safely fitted in your harness, you’ll be sped from the top of the 12-metre flight tower all the way across the waves of the lagoon. Take in the views of the surfers showing off their skills below, and the beautiful surroundings of the Conwy Valley, in this 30 minute adventure.
- Zip Line over the Surf Lagoon for Two at Adventure Parc Snowdonia
- Short briefing from an experienced instructor
- Harness provided
- Tandem lines
- Bird’s eye views of surfers and the beautiful Conwy Valley
- Experience gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll check in at reception 30 minutes before your pre-booked start time, where the friendly staff will ask you for your booking and check you in. You’ll then be taken for a safety briefing and fitted with your harness before zipping across the Lagoon.
It’s the only zip line in the world where you can fly over the heads of surfers, so it’s guaranteed to be memorable!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Minimum age: 7 (under 12s must be accompanied by one participating adult per booking)
- Minimum height: 4ft (1.2m)
- Maximum height: 6ft 8in (2m)
- Minimum weight: 8 stone (50kg)
- Maximum weight: 17 stone 4lb (110kg)
- Not suitable for people with, but not exclusively with the following conditions: Heart conditions (without medical consent), severe neck/back condition or pain, severe anxiety, severe obesity, epilepsy, pregnancy, persons with injuries/ailments/conditions, whether physical or mental that could be adversely affected by participation. If you are unsure about your physical or mental ability to partake in this activity, please consult your doctor
- No dogs are allowed on site
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates. Date exclusions include school holidays.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow a total of 1 hour for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Wales - Conwy
Please Note: If you’re purchasing a NEW Experience you will be entitled to the validity stated within this description. If/when you are within 3 months of the voucher expiry date and there are still restrictions in place, Virgin Experience Days are offering free extensions to allow the customer to use at a later date. They are reviewing this regularly in line with Government advice and updates.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.