LONDON HELICOPTER SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Usually despatched within 3 working days.
4 instalments of £37.25 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £24.83 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Discover England’s majestic capital from a unique vantage point with this London Helicopter Sightseeing Tour for one.
With bird’s eye views over the sprawling city, you’ll be treated to a full tour of the sprawling city below. Following the flow of the Thames, you’ll spot iconic landmarks including Tower Bridge, St. Paul’s, The Shard and The Houses of Parliament, with a glimpse of Buckingham Palace beyond. Your experienced pilot will ensure you get the most out of the views, including the contrast of the picturesque countryside surrounding the city. An unforgettable experience for sight-seekers, lovers of London and those who like a taste of the high life.
- London helicopter sightseeing tour for one
- See London’s iconic landmarks from in the air
- Full safety briefing
- Return flight to Elstree airport
- Experienced pilot
- Experience gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Elstree Airport, you’ll be checked in by a member of the team. You’ll receive a full explanation of what to expect during your flight, as well as a safety briefing, before being taken out to board your helicopter.
With an experienced pilot, you can sit back, relax and know you’re in safe hands as you rise into the sky. Experience the unforgettable sense of being in mid-air in one of these unique aircrafts, and soak up the sights of London below you. During your flight you’ll see some of the city’s most iconic landmarks, before landing back at Elstree, full of exhilaration and plenty of new memories!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Minimum age: 6 (under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Maximum height: 6ft 2in
- Maximum weight: 15 stone
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with you GP before booking. You will need to inform the experience provider when making your booking if anyone flying has a disability or illness as this may prevent you from taking part
- Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their flight, family and friends will be able to view the take off and landing
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience, incudes 30 minutes for registration.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Hertfordshire - Elstree
Please Note: If you’re purchasing a NEW Experience you will be entitled to the validity stated within this description. If/when you are within 3 months of the voucher expiry date and there are still restrictions in place, Virgin Experience Days are offering free extensions to allow the customer to use at a later date. They are reviewing this regularly in line with Government advice and updates.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.