Junior Supercar Thrill Choice
Usually despatched within 3 working days.
4 instalments of £24.99 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £16.66 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Make someone’s driving dream come true with the Junior Supercar Thrill Choice. Do you know a junior, aged over 10 and under 17 but at least 5ft tall (4ft 10in for Ferrari), whose dream is to drive a supercar like their heroes and icons.
There are five amazing cars to choose from, the Aston Martin, Audi R8, Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche. Which one will they decide to take their experience in? The professional instructor will show them how to use the controls and the driving techniques they will be using. Then they can enjoy an adrenaline fuelled ride around the specially designed course. This may well be their first experience behind the wheel of a car, and what an experience it will be.
- Welcome and introduction to your Supercar instructor
- 10 to15 minute session driving the supercar of your choice
- Presentation of experience certificate
- Experience gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the centre at the allotted time you will be asked to sign in as a driver in the registration area. It’s then time to meet your instructor who will brief you on safety, driving techniques and the controls inside the supercar before you drive.
Enjoy driving around a specially designed coned circuit testing your skills and appreciating the beauty of your chosen supercar. At the end of your session you will be presented with a certificate as a souvenir of your day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Minimum age: 10
- Maximum age: all participants must be under 17
- All participants will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian who will be asked to sign an Indemnity Waiver form at registration
- Minimum height: 5ft (except the Ferrari – 4ft 10in)
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
The experience is available on selected weekends from March to November except August when it will be selected weekdays.
We recommend you book at least eight to twelve weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability. Please allow 1 to 2 hours for the whole experience. You will drive for approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Yorkshire – Elvington
Leicestershire – Lutterworth
Lincolnshire - Blyton Park Driving Centre
Please Note: If you’re purchasing a NEW Experience you will be entitled to the validity stated within this description. If/when you are within 3 months of the voucher expiry date and there are still restrictions in place, Virgin Experience Days are offering free extensions to allow the customer to use at a later date. They are reviewing this regularly in line with Government advice and updates.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.