Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased
Jeff Wayne's The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience with Champagne for Two - Peak
4 instalments of £39.75 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £26.50 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Step into H.G. Wells’ Victorian England to live through the Martian invasion together, with two Peak tickets to Jeff Wayne’s The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience with Drinks.
Combining virtual reality, immersive theatre and cutting-edge technology, this pioneering spectacular from creative forces Dotdotdot and musical mastermind Jeff Wayne has raised the bar for experiential London. Hold your nerve as a Martian Fighting Machine rises over you, journey through battlefields, experience the terror of a crumbling society and come face-to-face with Tom Brittney, Carrie Hope Fletcher and Anna-Marie Wayne in virtual reality.
Set across multiple levels over 22,000 square ft, your experience will last 1 hour 50 minutes, set to Jeff Wayne’s iconic score. It includes an intermission with a glass of Champagne in the Red Weed Bar. Having navigated your way through, you can celebrate with another glass of Champagne at the Steam Punk bar and debrief on an unforgettable experience.
- Two Peak tickets to Jeff Wayne’s The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience
- 1 hour 50 minute experience including a 20 minute intermission in the Red Weed Bar
- Two glasses of Champagne or wine, beer, cocktail or soft drink of your choice
- Experience H.G. Wells’ Victorian England with state-of-the-art technology, immersive theatre and virtual reality
- Entire experience set to Jeff Wayne's iconic score
- Experience gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your experience, the two of you will join a 12-person group. The experience involves actors, music and technology, so to enable everyone to make the most out of their visit, time slots will run every 10 minutes. As you step inside, you’ll immediately be immersed in H.G. Wells’ Victorian world, where holograms, augmented reality, virtual reality and special effects combine against Jeff Wayne’s iconic score to make this an experience like no other.
Your visit will last for 1 hour 50 minutes, which includes a 20 minute intermission in the Red Weed Bar to enjoy a glass of Champagne or a glass of wine, beer, cocktail or soft drink. You’re advised to wear comfortable footwear and clothes you can move in as you’ll need to bend down while walking and crawling, squeeze through narrow tunnels and get through tight spaces. After you’ve finished, you can enjoy another glass of Champagne each at the Steam Punk Bar.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Minimum age: 18
- This immersive experience includes multiple effects which may include total darkness, uneven surfaces, air blasts, strobe lighting, latex, narrow tunnels, sudden loud noises, live actors, fog, scent, a slide and tight spaces, which require you to bend down while walking or crawling. When combined these effects immerse guests in the experience which is intended to be impactful. Some participants may suffer from a loss of balance, headaches, locomotor system pain, dizziness, problems caused by jets of air, fog effects or scents, and in some cases, epilepsy-like symptoms, during or after the experience
- A guest with a disability is entitled to a single free carer ticket. To qualify for this free carer ticket you must apply in advance and provide documentation
- The experience is not fully wheelchair accessible but regular wheelchair accessible events will be run. Please register your interest for one of these accessible events
- An alternative to Champagne is available
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available 17.00 to 18.00 and 21.30 on Thursdays, 17.00 to 18.00 on Fridays and 12.00 to 13.00 and 17.00 to18.00 on Saturdays from 3 June 2019, Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 50 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
London – Leadenhall Street
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.