Autumn is officially over, the clocks have been brought forward and the days are getting that little bit colder, but knowing that Christmas is just around the corner is helping us get through it! The most wonderful time of the year is almost upon us and with us now working our way through November, it’s time to kick off the festive preparations. Christmas is all about spending quality time and showing your appreciation for friends and family, drinking too much (Bailey’s at Xmas is the one), eating way too much and of course, wearing funny Xmas jumpers & telling terrible Christmas jokes.
Xmas jokes may be some of the worst around, but let’s be honest, everyone bloody loves them (even if you’re friends make out that they’re giving you pity laughs). So if you want to get ahead of the game before unleashing those Christmas cracker jokes on the big day, you’ve come to the right place. Below we’ve selected some of the best Christmas jokes & puns and whittled them down to 40 – sleigh some of these Xmas jokes and you just snow that your friends with glove them!
Take your Christmas Jokes to the next level
Xmas only comes around once a year so it’s important to make the most of it while it’s here. So now you’ve found your jokes & puns, it’s time to ramp up the festivities and what better way than with funny Christmas jumpers & cards. Make it one to remember with IWOOT and take a look at some of our favourites below:
Yule be laughing out loud at these Christmas jokes
Kick Christmas off with these crackers…
1) Which of Santa’s reindeer has the worst manners?
2) How do Christmas angels greet each other?
3) What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney?
4) Why was the snowman rummaging in a bag of carrots?
He was picking his nose!
5) What do fish sing at Christmas?
6) Who hides in a bakery at Christmas?
A mince spy!
7) What’s a snowman’s favourite breakfast?
8) What do you call a greedy elf?
9) How will Christmas be different after Brexit?
10) What kind of motorcycle does Santa ride?
11) What do Santa’s little helpers learn at school?
12) What’s the difference between snowman and snowladies?
13) What is red, white & blue?
A sad candy cane
14) What do you get if you cross a duck & Santa?
A Christmas quacker
15) Why was Santa’s little helper depressed?
Because he had low elf esteem
16) What do you call a blind reindeer?
I have no eye deer
17) What do they sing at a snowman’s birthday party?
Freeze a jolly good fellow
18) Someone took my friends Christmas tree. It’s not fir.