Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
IWOOT - Stuff you really, really want
Ever fancied yourself an engineer? This LEGO Technic 42099 4x4 X-Treme Off-Roader is the perfect opportunity for you to hone your skills as you assemble this highly detailed LEGO truck.
Never willing to let a good idea go to waste, LEGO have blended years of block-building experience with the sophisticated use of modern technology to create something truly remarkable.
Powered by an advanced Smart Hub (boasting 3 motors), this LEGO 42099 Off-Roader is controlled using the TECHNIC CONTROL+ app, which can be downloaded to your smart device.
This intuitive piece of technology allows you to control your new LEGO truck with intense precision and unwavering functionality, combined with the immersive addition of authentic sound effects.
Select your control screen, granting you the ability to accelerate, brake, steer, reverse, and traverse almost any feasible obstacle...
Once assembled, the truck comes kitted out with high-rise independent suspension, large wheels (with chunky tires), and an aesthetic supply of stickers to decorate the fresh colour palette.
With real-time feedback (featuring speed and tilt log), you'll be in full control-which is perfect for tackling the many challenges provided in the app.
Test your driving skills, and earn all the available achievement badges to prove yourself as the best LEGO 42099 truck driver around.
And, as mentioned, this is the quintessential opportunity to build a foundation of engineering skills, with complex gear mechanism and technologies-improving cognitive thinking, creativity, problem solving, and reaction times.
- LEGO Technic 42099 4x4 X-Treme Off-Roader Truck Set
- Measures over 7" (19cm) high, 12" (33cm) long, and 8" (22cm) wide
- Not compatible with LEGO Power Functions systems
- Batteries required (not included) - please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity
- Controlled via the LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 2 XL motors and 1 L motor
- Download the LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app from the App Store or Google Play - always ask for permission before going online (if supervised by parents)
- Operated via a smart device with 3 alternative screens - go to LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible smart devices
- One-touch control: Drag a direction on the screen and see the 4x4 carry out the manoeuvre
- Smart Hub features Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity, activation button, 6 axis sensor (3 gyro and 3 accelerometer sensors), and 4 connectivity ports
- 958 pieces
- Suitable for ages 11 and up
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Lego Extreme Offroader
Great build - robust and great for getting younger kids into more complex builds. We loved putting Lego into motion especially with the IT part - using the app. Lego needs to keep sets like this coming!
Have not had chance to build as of yet, but if this kit is anything like the liebherr build it will be great, this is my 3rd kit from iwoot, the payment scheme is awesome for those who cannot pay outright, which with the current situation is so helpful
Bought this for my grown up son who still loves the big trucks technic Lego. He’s only just building it at the moment but it hasn’t disappointed so far.
Makes a Great gift. My son will love it. It is a very nice addition to his lego collection....
This was the best price we could find for this item , The dispatch time and delivery was fantastic
Excellent Lego Kit
This kit is very good and easy enough to put together. There are a few fiddly bits which may make you think it will not work properly when built up but all is fine. Quality build from Lego and is strong when accidentally crashed into things. A few rejoining of parts (suspension related) when it has been driven into something (kids won’t be using again) but is easy to put back together as is changing the batteries. Love this kit and didn’t take too long to put together.