Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased
6 weekly payments from £16.66 with laybuy
6 instalments of £16.66 with splitit
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
With laser focus you slide behind the wheel. Nothing matters but the speed! Take control of this cool LEGO® Technic™ Top Gear Rally Car and get ready for the drive of your life! Controlled using the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ App, you’ll discover a host of cool functions, including realistic sounds and real-time feedback. Take on challenges, earn achievements and access inspirational Top Gear content.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO® Technic™ app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car (42109). It’s operated via a smart device with 3 screens. Go to LEGO.com/devicecheck for compatible devices.
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO® Technic™ CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun.
- Build the car. Download the app. Get ready for action. With multi-function control, drivers can go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, or play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- Looking for Top Gear gifts or LEGO® gifts? Racing fans aged 9+ will love this toy building set. There are probably quite a few grown-up Top Gear fans who'd love to give this motorsport icon a spin too!
- At over 10” (26cm) long, 3” (10cm) high and 5” (14cm) wide, this motorised toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display. Please note: this set is not compatible with LEGO® Power Functions systems.
- Are batteries required? Building can start without batteries but to enjoy the full power of digital play with the app controls, you’ll need to pop 6 x AA 1.5V batteries into the Smart Hub.
- Top Gear fans live life in the fast lane. So great news! Getting started with this app-controlled toy is super-fast as full, easy-to-follow instructions are included in the box.
- Discover an exciting world of engineering toys for kids and adults with LEGO® Technic™. With cool vehicle designs and awesome functions, these toy building sets deliver fun long after the model is built.
- LEGO® model toys meet the highest industry standards, ensuring every building kit is consistent with pieces that connect easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ plastic model kits are thoroughly tested to make sure every one of these unique toys meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Number of Pieces: 463
- Age: 9+
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
This car was a great build, my husband loved it even more when he realised it was a remote control car and that he could do it from his phone.
Present for Xmas
I saw this and had never used this website before and was a bit dubious after reading the other review, but I thought let’s risk it, I’m so glad I did I have brought this as a Xmas present for my son as loves cars & Lego, so thought this would be ideal for him as it’s to in one. The price was brilliant cheaper than any where else, deliver was super fast, and was kept continuously updated, came packed in a box so no one could see what it was, no stickers on the box which I wasn’t particularly bothered about, I can’t wait for him to see it on Xmas morning. So glad I risked it as I have used the same site a few more times, had some really good deals & love how I am kept informed off my orders, deliveries where brilliant, will review actual product again after Xmas morning.
This arrived safe and well packaged. It was disappointing to see a couple of stickers slapped on the box of the set. Many of my friends are serious collectors and would have been unable to use this for their mint collections. Mosy LEGO retailers understand their customers with this regard so have stopped putting stickers on boxes - IWOOT is yet to catch on to this! It will prevent AFOLs from ordering from this retailer. The set itself was a fairly quick and easy Technic build. It is much smaller than expected. It took a few minutes to realise that these new battery boxes have a pull out tray for the batteries - and actually takes x6 batteries. Once I was up and running I was quite let down by the speed. Being a Top Gear licenced product I was expecting quite a bit more power! I have also watched the LEGO marketing video for this set where the Stig drives the car around the LEGO House - even this implies that the car would be considerably faster. But unfortunately it is not. If you're not a fan of applying stickers to LEGO models then you will be appalled by this set... it has loads of stickers! Personally I don't apply them and I think the models look cleaner without them. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this set at it's RRP, but if it's on special offer, grab it. It's a set full of great Technic parts that can be used to just create your own (better) model. Have fun!