Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased
Up By Jawbone Sleep and Activity Tracking/Health and Fitness Wristband - Red
4 instalments of £24.99 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £16.66 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Jawbone UP is so much more than just your average fitness band or app, it's a system that integrates into your life. UP shows how you sleep, move and eat to help you make smarter, healthier choices. The app shows movement and sleep details from your UP band to give you insights, show when you've reached milestones, set goals or share accomplishments with friends.
UP plugs into your phone via the simple sync connector and helps you to continually improve from day to day. Compatible with iOS and Android, the new UP 3.0 app is the best way to discover more about how you sleep, move and eat.
Insight Engine brings it all together to help you see the links and patterns in your day and night activities. This technology will suggest daily goals based on your patterns, such as staying hydrated or sleeping better for a huge sense of accomplishment every day.
As your daily achievements add up, the UP App will celebrate these milestones such as a million steps reached or hitting a sleep goal seven days in a row. The goals give you the motivation to reach your next big milestone.
Connect to your apps to get even more from UP. Jog with RunKeeper, work out with GymPact or cycle with Strava, the UP connects to your apps to offer complete tracking of all your fitness activities. The UP ecosystem features apps for fitness, sleep coaching, weight loss or detailed food tracking. - A.D.
In the Box:
- UP band
- Quick start guide
- USB charging cable
- Please Note: Packaging may be in a foreign language but instruction manual provided in the box will be in English.
To view the Jawbone Wristband Manual please click here.
Up System Features:
- Insight engine: Discover hidden connections and patterns in your day-to-day activities.
- Log workouts: Track calories burned, intensity and more for any type of workout.
- Food and drink Tracking: UP makes it easy to track your food. Scan a barcode or type it in.
- Sleep tracking: Intelligently tracks hours slept, light vs. deep sleep and waking moments.
- Smart alarm + power nap: UP vibrates to wake you at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle so you feel refreshed.
- Customisable idle alert: Set a reminder to move when you've been inactive for too long.
- Day and night form factor: Designed for comfort. Because the more you wear it, the more you'll track.
- Mood tracking: Log your moods and discover connections that affect how you feel.
- Small measures: 14 to 15.5cm
- Syncing: Via 3.5mm headphone port on your device
- App compatibility: iOS and Android, iPhone 3GS and newer, iPod touch 4th Gen and newer, iPad 2 and newer, iPad mini, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Sleep tracking: Sleep reports on sync, Smart alarm, Power nap
- Movement tracking: Daily summaries of steps taken, Customisable idle alert, Log workouts of all kinds
- Food tracking: Log food and drink to keep track of caloric intake, Barcode scanner, Expansive nutritional database
- Charges via USB to 3.5mm jack
- Battery life: Around 10 days
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
So far so good. Easy to use with the app. Great motivator to move around and keep fit. Counts step and calories. Links to team mates for a bit of competition.
A good tool, lacking some extra features
Performing tool for some parameters. The bracelet is pretty comfortable to wear and the doesn't recharging too often. It's too bad the bracelet is not waterproof. The app has too limited features. It would be better if it would automatically detect when you sleep. The different sports features are also not detailed enough.
Excellent! Really addictive ! Got one for myself and then my parents saw me checking how many steps I was doing all the time and then they wanted to get one too. It doesn't saying in the productd description but it's an old version- it doesn't sync with the app automatically through Bluetooth like the new jawbone. You have plug it into your headphone jack to sync it to the app but it's still very easy to sync and the app design is easy to use and looks good. I was looking at the fitbit too before buying this and have come to the conclusion that the jawbone definitely looks better. The sleep tracker is really fascinating too. Don't hesitate ! Buy it now! Deffo worth it!
Bought this for my girlfriends birthday to stop her juicing her phone life keeping apps open and checking steps etc ,now lots of life on her phone and now she can check her sleep as well .brownie points all round
Apart from the instruction - not much provided, this gadget does exactly what it sets out to do. The allows you to monitor your sleep and awake patterns. Also you can input your food and drink for the day to allow further accuracy. Am very impressed and would recommend it
Bought as a gift and she loves it. Used all day everyday no problems and does exactly what it says it will do. 5 stars! Well reccomended
Bit of a bargain
I am really impressed with this activity tracker. It counts my steps, tracks my sleep (dividing into deep and light sleep depending on movement) wakes me up whilst in light sleep with a vibrating silent alarm and the free app also has the ability to track your diet and weight if you put these in manually I bought this as I wanted a HR tracker that alerts me when I change HR Zone and that tracks my sleep and activity. although there are many products attempting to fill all these needs, they fall short, I gave up and decided to buy this as well as a more specialised HR wrist monitor, so I get everything I want over two devices. I am pleased I did this, as this is a really good (and reasonably cheap) activity tracker.
Great little gadget
Since I bought this UP at least 4 other people have now bought them having seen how good it was! The UP is a great little gadget for monitoring your movement and sleep. I also have mine hooked up to the MyFitnessPal ap and they talk to each other reliably. We are already feeling the competition to see who walks the most in a day and trying ways to improve our sleep patterns. I have had good success with the nap feature where it wakes you when you are sleeping lightly. So pleased I took the punt!
easy for a tech shy person
excellent item easy to use would have five starred it if it synced with my phone via bluetooth or something. Also little bit chunky for my wrist but overall good bit of kit for the price.