Pottery Throwing Experience at Sunken Studio
Usually despatched within 3 working days.
4 instalments of £17.50 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £11.66 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Let your creativity loose with this Pottery Throwing Experience at Sunken Studio for one. This dedicated ceramics studio in the heart of South Bank Leeds is authentic and fit for purpose, making it the perfect place to get started on a new skill, or build on what you already know. With the guidance of an expert, you’ll learn how to make pots using a genuine Potter’s Wheel.
You’ll be introduced to the basics of throwing, practicing with cylindrical pots and learning the tips and tricks needed to make your piece the very best it can be. At the end of the session you’ll have made your very own unique pot, ready to be picked up once it’s been fired and glazed within 28 days of the session.
- Pottery Throwing Experience at Sunken Studio for one
- Dedicated ceramics studio, authentic and fit for purpose
- Learn the basics of throwing and using a Potter’s Wheel
- Create your own cylindrical pot to keep
- Experience gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Sunken Studio in Leeds, you’ll be warmly welcomed before diving straight in to your Pottery Throwing experience.
With the help of experts, you’ll learn the basics of throwing. Learn how to centre, open, collar, pull, shape, finish and wire off your finished work.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Minimum age: 18
- Sunken Studio is housed in a period property with steep steps leading into the property, and down to the studio. Unfortunately there is no lift access. Access at external pop-up venues varies – please check individual listings before booking
- Finished works, fired and glazed (where needed), will be available for collection from Sunken Studio or the relevant partner venue within 28 days after the session. If you are unable to collect they can arrange for your work to be delivered for £10 per address
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience runs on the 2nd Sunday (10.00 to 13.00) and 4th Saturday and Sunday (10.00 to 13.00) of each month. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been
caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
West Yorkshire - Leeds
Please Note: If you’re purchasing a NEW Experience you will be entitled to the validity stated within this description. If/when you are within 3 months of the voucher expiry date and there are still restrictions in place, Virgin Experience Days are offering free extensions to allow the customer to use at a later date. They are reviewing this regularly in line with Government advice and updates.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.