ZIP - IT - A great new word game from the people behind Bananagrams, ZIP-IT is all about making words, fast! Each player starts with 12 cubes, with a letter on each side. Make a crossword grid out of your letter cubes before your opponent can – the first person to use all 12 wins the round. Then mix them up and go again! </p>
- ZIP-IT (ages 7+) is the new superfast two player game launched by the makers of award winning Bananagrams!
- ZIP-IT includes 24 beautiful ivory-like letter cubes packaged in a cloth pouch with unique self-scoring zippers, so everything you need is in the bag!
- No pencil, paper or board needed. The ability to play compactly on an airplane or train tray makes ZIP-IT the ultimate travel game! Each player takes 12 cubes and races to form their own crossword grid using ANY side of the cubes.
- The first player to use ALL their own cubes calls "ZIP!" and scores a point by moving their own zip up the pouch.
- The first person to score 10 points shouts "ZIPIT!!!" and wins the game!
- One hand can be played in as little as than 20 seconds!
- Also includes complimentary WEORDS Dictionary – The list of weird words that win word games! ZIP-IT is fast, furious and fun! Play anytime, anywhere!