BMW i8 Thrill
Usually despatched within 3 working days.
4 instalments of £24.75 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £16.50 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
With butterfly doors, a sleek aerodynamic shape and a turbocharged engine with two electric motors, the BMW i8 is the ultimate hybrid supercar, and now’s your chance to get behind the wheel. With all of the quality you’d expect from a BMW with some extra class thrown in as part of the BMW i brand, you’ll feel like you’re in a futuristic rocket – just one that happens to have a steering wheel and pedals.
This car will do 0-60 in 4.4 seconds, so it won’t take long to get up to blistering speeds as you race around the track. 357bhp and a top speed of 250km/h will ensure you have the drive of your life. As you’ll be shown around the track in a performance car first, you’ll be able to learn the racing lines and perfect corners before heading out with all of the BMW i8’s power under your control.
- Welcome, Introduction and briefing on safety and driving techniques
- Four laps driving a stunning BMW i8
- Driving experience certificate
- Experience gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
The course will begin with a short introductory briefing on driving techniques and safety, and then it’s on to the main event: your chance to get behind the wheel of a beautiful BMW i8 for an exhilarating drive.
The circuits each offer a drive of four laps, for up to six miles (track lengths vary by location). At the end of the experience you will take home a driving experience certificate. Please be advised this voucher includes standard models only and not all models of the above cars are included within the voucher. Upgrade fees will apply if you choose to select a premium car.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 5in
- Maximum weight: 19 stone
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding on the English language for instruction purposes Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch. Viewing areas vary at each venue. Please call the booking number for more information
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year.
Please note - Dunsfold Southern Track has limited availability
We recommend you book eight to twelve weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
- South West
- Devon – Honiton
- South East
- Surrey – Cranleigh
- Oxfordshire - Great Tew
- Yorkshire and Humber
- Yorkshire – Elvington Airfield
- East Midlands
- Leicestershire – Prestwold Driving Centre
- Northamptonshire - Rockingham Motor Speedway
Please Note: If you’re purchasing a NEW Experience you will be entitled to the validity stated within this description. If/when you are within 3 months of the voucher expiry date and there are still restrictions in place, Virgin Experience Days are offering free extensions to allow the customer to use at a later date. They are reviewing this regularly in line with Government advice and updates.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.