LEGO Star Wars: BOOST: Droid Commander Robot Toy (75253)
You Save: £34.00
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
4 instalments of £36.49 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £24.33 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Become a LEGO® Star Wars™ BOOST Droid Commander as you build, code and play your way through challenging missions with amazing droids! Download the free LEGO BOOST Star Wars app and build lovable astromech droid R2-D2, a Gonk droid and a Mouse droid. Travel to Alderaan, the Death Star and loads more exciting locations in the app as you command your droids to solve over 40 challenging missions for the Rebel Alliance or the mighty Empire. Build and attach rocket boosters, a cake shooter, a catapult and much more. Then code your droid to life using the app to spy on the Empire, train for battle and even decode a message for Princess Leia.… who knows which other LEGO Star Wars characters you’ll meet on your journey across the galaxy. Prepare your droids, Commander!
- Kids will learn to code and develop creative problem-solving skills as they play with this interactive STEM toy, featuring 3 buildable LEGO® Star Wars™ droids and over 40 interactive missions.
- This fun LEGO® Star Wars™ tech toy for kids includes a colour & distance sensor, interactive motor, Move Hub and 1,177 pieces – enough to build all 3 lovable R2-D2, Gonk Droid and Mouse Droid LEGO figures. Please note that only one buildable robot can be brought to life at a time using the included Bluetooth-controlled Move Hub.
- Buildable props include rocket boosters, a catapult, a cake shooter, a target, colour decoder, obstacles and many more.
- Kids aged 8+ will love building the construction robot toys using the free LEGO® BOOST Star Wars™ app, attaching the tools and weapons, and bringing them to life to solve fun, challenging missions with the easy-to-use coding environment. Visit LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices.
- This great Christmas, birthday or gift idea for any occasion features unforgettable characters, locations, sounds and music from episodes I-VI of the Star Wars™ movie saga, which kids and adults will love to interact with.
- LEGO® brick R2-D2 measures over 7” (20cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide. LEGO Gonk Droid measures over 7” (18cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide. LEGO Mouse Droid measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Free LEGO® BOOST Star Wars™ Droid Commander app is available for selected iOS, Android and Fire smart devices. Ask your parents’ permission before going online.
- Age: 8+
- Number of pieces: 1177
- Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Great play for my kid
This lego is great. Specially if you are star wars fan like my kid. He just saw the movies so I bought it for him. He has lots of hours build it and play with it. You can do a lot with the software to play with it. Very recommend to buy and play