Join the expert engineers working in the development center. Examine the latest engine blueprints and 3D car model in the test lab. Activate the wind tunnel’s rollers and turbine to test the Ferrari FXX K. Then, once you’ve checked all the data, take this futuristic car out and race!
- Includes four minifigures: a Ferrari driver, two engineers and a technician.
- This set features a development center with a detailed test lab and wind tunnel, and a buildable LEGO® Speed Champions version of the Ferrari FXX K car.
- The test lab features assorted play-starting elements including a design board, computer monitors, blueprints for the engine, 3D printer, 3D car model and a design sketch of the FXX K on the wall.
- Place the car in the wind tunnel featuring a rotating turbine and rolling road with functioning rollers.
- The buildable Ferrari FXX K features a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, and authentic details.
- Accessory elements include the Ferrari driver’s helmet, a wrench and a portable data pad.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Test lab measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Wind tunnel measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 11” (30cm) deep.
- Ferrari FXX K me asures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.