Watch the gates, there’s a T. rex on the loose! Help Claire and the scientist watch over the baby dinosaur and the eggs while the guard climbs the ladder to look out for the giant dinosaur. Load the hot dog onto the robotic arm and distract the T. rex away from the gate. Then load up the eggs in the back of the truck, open the gates and speed to safety!
- Includes 3 mini figures: Claire, a guard and a scientist, plus T. rex and baby dinosaur figures.
- Features 2 Quick Start bases (one with an opening gate and the other with a wall element), movable robot arm and attached breakaway fence section, plus a small science station with the case, screen and small fenced area.
- Also includes a truck with Quick Start chassis, opening back and room for a crate, plus a posable, buildable T. rex with the opening jaw.
- Climb the ladder by the gate to look for the T. rex.
- Lower the robot arm with the attached hot dog to distract the T. rex from the fence.
- Load the baby dinosaur or the dinosaur egg in the crate into the back of the truck before the T. rex breaks through the gate.
- Build and rebuild the fence after the T. rex knocks it down.
- Accessory elements include 2 dinosaur eggs, box, tranquillizer gun, stick, 2 walkie-talkies and a hot dog.
- This awesome construction toy is suitable for ages 4+.
- Includes Easy to Build models with Quick-Start bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO® Juniors sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
- T. rex measures over 4” (11cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Main gate with fence measures over 5” (14cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Science station measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.