Offers space for a driver and front seat passenger, as well as three back seat passengers. The roof and flower arrangements can be detached.
- The limousine is equipped with a tow bar and is NOT RC-compatible.
- The string with the cans may be attached to the tow bar.
- The roof insert is removed to add the figures.
- There is space for two figures in the front passenger compartment (child figure can be a front seat passenger).
- The bride cannot be inserted as the driver or front seat passenger!
- There are three more seats in the back of the vehicle, in which each of the figures are secured by a hand clamp.
- The back of the car is separated from the driver’s cab by a partition which can be lowered. On this wall, a label points to a monitor which displays the new wedding photos.
- The champagne cooler, two champagne glasses and the wedding bouquet can be fastened to the sideboard in the passenger compartment. There is another holder for flowers on the boot lid.
- Three flower arrangements can be secured to smooth surfaces with a suction cup, e.g. on the engine bonnet.
- The bridal veil is folded so that the two round recesses are positioned on top each other, with the shorter end of the veil facing upwards. After the recesses have been placed over the braid, the veil is clipped in using the attachable hairpiece.