Airport Fire Engine with Lights and Sound (requires three AAA batteries (not included)). Special vehicle for service at the airport. Can be combined with item 5397 "Firefighting operation with water pump" to "extinguish" fires with real water.
- Light and sound module (requires three AAA batteries (not included).
- There are two buttons (1 x sound and 1 x light). With the switch on the side of the module you can switched between different siren sounds.
- Lights flash for 2 minutes and sound for 12 seconds before the Auto Power Off function kicks in.
- Vehicle has a two hook coupling.
- Space in the driver's cab for three firemen.
- Both of the big side drawers, as well as the shelf under the roof, offer space for the fire brigade's equipment ( such as axe, broom, etc.)
- The vehicle has a flexible arm to extinguish fires and also reaches low parts ( e.g. underneath the deck of an airplane).
- Can be combined with the separately avaiable item 5397 "Firefighting Operation with Water Pump" to extinguish fires with real water.
- Firemen can get on to the vehicle's roof by the ladder that is attached to the rear of the vehicle.
- Dimensions: 37 x 12 x 14-35 cm ( arm to extinguish folds out)