The SensaTouch Shiatsu 2 in 1 back and shoulder massager with heat.
- Demo Button – For a brief demonstration of the features of the Shiatsu Massaging Cushion, press the Demo button. The unit will briefly go through each function. Once complete, the unit automatically turns off. The L.E.D. light will blink to indicate the active functions.
- Shiatsu Massage – A deeply relaxing and rejuvenating experience invented in Japan using rhythmic finger pressure to stimulate ‘chi’ (vital energy), relieving stress and tension.
- 2 Shiatsu Programs – Choose from 3 preset programs where the Shiatsu massage travels up and down in a specific area of the back. To select a program, simply press the button and the LED will illuminate. To deselect, press the button again or press another button.
- Spot Shiatsu – While the unit is in Shiatsu massage, press either button to stop and focus the Shiatsu action in one place. Once the unit is operating in Spot Shiatsu, you may adjust the mechanism position by holding down either button until the desired position is reached. The Up Arrow will move the mechanism upwards and the Down Arrow will move it down. Once you release the button, the mechanism will stop in that place.
- Power Button – To turn on the unit, first press the POWER button. The LED indicator will illuminate and confirm your selection. To turn off the unit, simply press the button again. The LED indicator will blink while the back massage mechanism returns to its lowest point and then it will turn off.
- Shiatsu Shoulder Massage – Press the shoulder button to activate. Adjust the height of the mechanism to meet your shoulders using and buttons. For soothing heat press the heat button.
- Width Adjustment – While the unit is in Rolling massage for the back, press this button to adjust the distance or width between the massage heads. With each press, the massage heads will move to the next available position.
- Rolling Massage - Rolling is like two hands or thumbs working up and down your back.
- Rolling Programs – Choose from 3 preset programs where the Rolling massage travels up and down in a specific area of the back. To select a program, simply press the button and the LED will illuminate. To deselect, press the button again or press another button.
- Heat – For soothing heat when massage is on, simply press the heat button and the corresponding red L.E.D. light will illuminate. To deselect, press the button again and the corresponding L.E.D. light will turn off. For your safety, heat cannot be turned on if massage is not selected.