A hilarious gadget that all men will relate to, The Sat Nag is a comedic alternative to a standard Sat Nav.
Just press the button and a patronising female voice (probably similar to that of your wife or girlfriend) will spout a whole host of satirical demands.
With such crackers as:
- "I know you're a man, but it's been 35 minutes now, so can you please admit you're lost and ask someone the way?"
- "In 100 metres turn left. No right, err, no left. Sorry, I never can tell my left from my right".
- "In 50 metres I'm going to put on my most annoying voice and say, 'Is your short cut really faster when we get stuck in traffic like this, well, is it darling?'".
- "In 100 metres I'm going to talk to you in that special voice, which should let you know you've upset me in some way that is bound to be your fault".
The Sat Nag has a holographic screen, highlighting the important roads such as Whiny Lane, Backseat Drive and Earache Avenue.
This will have you howling with laughter, but don't rely on it to get to your final destination. - L.M.
- This mock-up Sat Nav is crammed with totally unhelpful comments from a female 'back seat driver'
- The Sat Nag has a holographic screen highlighting roads such as Earache Avenue
- Suitable for ages 16+ (some strong language)
- Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 2cm
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with the chance to win a £100 voucher