Because iPhones are generally flat objects getting any semblance of a normal film-viewing experience involves propping the thing up against a wall or a surface of some kind. Well, with the ingenious MoviePeg, it's no longer a matter of finding somewhere where your precious media player won't slip off the desk. Simply sticking the edge of your iPhone into the MoviePeg allows you to prop it up in both portrait and landscape positions, a tremendously convenient way to veg out when you're on the go.
- The MoviePeg is a hands-free stand for your iPhone.
- Will prop your iThingy up in either portrait or landscape positions.
- Perfect for watching films and viewing photographs.
- Display a clock on your iPhone and prop it up to create a great makeshift alarm clock.
- Use as a stand for anything you're reading on your iPhone, recipes and articles etc.
- Compatible with iPhone, usually working best without cases or skins.
- Other media devices are compatible too if they're slim enough to fit in.
- Available in black, green, blue and pink.
- Suitable for ages 5 years +.
- 5.7 x 3.5 x 1 cm (whole unit).
- Gap: width 1.3 cm, depth 1.7 cm.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher
Such a simple idea......
Bought this as a present for a friend who has recently started working from home. Didn't buy it for the movie bit but for proping up the phone in Desk Clock mode. Such a simple yet brilliant idea. Sometimes it's the simplest things that make our lives a whole lot easier!
Nice little object - simple but useful. Will only fit the iPhone 4 if it has its' silicone case on. Without the case, the phone's edges are too square for the rounded slot on the movie peg.
Great for iPhone 3
Was no good for my iPhone 4, so gave it to the missus as she has iPhone 3gs. It does exactly what its supposed to. I can see somebody else has mentioned this ina review, so it's kinda my fault for not reading the reviews first. That said, the description should make this clear - hence 4 stars and not 5.
Useful, as mentioned, but a slight oversight on Apple's part. My Positively ancient 1st gen iTouch came with a small, clear acryllic stand, which does the same thing. So why does it seem to take a genius to make one for newer models? Its amazing how much we spend on Apple products, almost entirely bcause they're SO SHINY... :) (Although not for long) So well done Mr. Inventor, for a simple but effective piece of plastic.
Just got the iPhone Moviepeg, and it fits the HTC Wildfire perfectly! The plastic seems to be of good quality, and it feels really sturdy.
Great item. As described and serves the purpose.