There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Until you drop your keys overboard, then it all becomes a bit of a chore. Next time, attach the Waterbuoy and, within seconds of hitting the water, environmentally friendly gas will automatically inflate the reinforced rubber balloon to save your keys from being lost in the gloomy depths. You don't have to stop at keys either - clip the Waterbuoy to any item weighing up to 1kg and it will happily float on the water for 24 hours. If you're going to drop something in the river, chances are you'll do it in the dark (it's the law of the sod - or something like that) which is why the crafty inventors have included a blinking LED light in just the right place to make your floating gizmo visible from up to 250m away. This makes the Waterbuoy the world's first and only miniature floatation device that's visible at night.
So if you simply love messing about on the river or fancy a life on the ocean waves make sure you keep plenty of these handy gadgets onboard (they're one use only - but hopefully you'll have learnt your lesson the first few times you drop your keys overboard). The next time your keys go overboard you won't have to waste money on a submarine if you've remembered to attach the Waterbuoy.
- A keyring device that inflates when submerged in water.
- Attach to keys, tools, fishing tackle and rods - if it weighs under a kilo and it's suitably waterproofed the Waterbuoy will do the job.
- The high strength rubber balloon only inflates when submerged in water, so it won't go off in your pocket if you're caught in a shower.
- The balloon will stay inflated for at least 24 hours, giving you more than enough time to find it.
- You'll no doubt drop your keys overboard in low light conditions (apparently 80% of us do) so the Waterbuoy has a high intensity LED placed on the balloon to reflect the most light.
- The LED is visible from 250m/820ft and flashes for a minimum of 24 hours.
- The gas that inflates the balloon is environmentally friendly, so you don't have to feel guilty for being clumsy.
- Suitable for ages 14 years +.
- Size: 8 x 3 x 3cm.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.