T3 Solar Robot Kit
Much like our 6 in 1 Solar Powered Robot, this T3 Robot harnesses the power of the sun to make your day that little bit more interesting. Unlike the rather cutesy 6 in 1, however, the T3 takes a slightly more aggressive stance - once you've built it you can turn it into either a tank, a scorpion or a standard robot (we're not sure there's such a thing as a standard robot, but there we are). And if those three different guises aren't enough for you then, well, you're just no fun, are you? What's not to like about a solar-powered scorpion that waddles across your desk like some mechanised arthropod? That's right - nothing.
Being a solar-powered robot or tank or scorpion, the T3 requires no batteries whatsoever, just a healthy glare of sunshine. Or, given the notoriety of our island's native climate, a functioning light bulb. It's a great little gizmo for keeping on your desk, and even better for kids who take an interest how things work. Piecing the thing together in the first place is a rewarding task to complete, and once that's finished the fun really begins. Ingenious design and an eco-friendly message - what could be better for kids and grown-ups alike?
- The T3 Robot will, once assembled turn into a Scorpion, a Tank or a more conventional robot.
- Just leave it in the sun and watch your robot move about.
- Solar power means no batteries or fossil fuels - eco-friendly.
- Great educational tool for kids.
- Also great to have on your desk for when you're bored of work.
- Requires assembly: 70-piece kit.
- Requires screwdriver for assembly.
- Solar panel output: 75mA.
- Solar cell lifespan: 2 years with normal use.
- Suitable for ages 8 years +.
- 6.3 x 11 x 8 cm (though sizes do vary depending on which position you have it in).
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with the chance to win a £100 voucher