Le Whif Triple Pack - Zero Calorie Chocolate
Le Whif is an amazing way to inhale the taste of chocolate without putting on a single pound, yes that's right no calories!
Simply crack open one of these tiny tubes of tempting tastiness and suck away! A light film of flavour will coat the inside of your mouth (it's non-toxic) and delight your tastebuds, just as if you'd had a nibble of chocolate.
No calories, no pesky wrappers to fumble with, and a delicious chocolate flavour, these are perfect little items to carry around for those moments when you fancy "just a taste". So stick one in your bag when you're on-the-go, and answer those sweet-tooth cravings whenever you like. Whif away!
How does Le Whif Work?
A single puff from Le Whif normally puts about 40 milligrams of chocolate in your mouth. These particles are too large to enter your lungs, but when you breathe, they are directed from the inhaler to the sides of your mouth, creating a taste sensation!
Using Le Whif:
Place Le Whif between your lips, and breathe in gently. Tiny particles of chocolate are picked up by the air stream and enter your mouth, falling onto your tongue. The inhaler sprays particles of chocolate into your mouth and suddenly you have an experience of flavour.
Origins of Le Whif:
Le Whif was invented by David Edwards, a Harvard Professor of Biomedical Engineering, with the help of Michelin-rated chef Thierry Marx. It works by utilising particle engineering, which reduces particles so that they're small enough to be airborne, but too large to enter the lungs.
- A pack of three tubes of pure flavour - Le Whif!
- Open one up, suck on it and prepare for a flavour sensation in a spritz
- Chocolate flavour
- Each Le Whif is fully biodegradable
- Made from organic ingredients
- Each tube contains 8 to 10 individual puffs
- Total mass of powder in one tube: 300mg
- Contains no calories
- Makes a great gift for all chocolate lovers
- Suitable for ages 4+
- Dimensions: 7 x 5.5 x 2cm (box of three)
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with the chance to win a £100 voucher
Excellent! Le Whif Triple Pack - Zero Calorie Chocolate makes a wicked gift - and they taste really good too!
le whif triple pack
I have purchased the Le Whif Triple Pack as a stocking filler and think they are a fab idea. I can see there have been mixed reviews but hey, if it stops you eating too much chocolate because of using this then it's a bonus I say!
Being a follower of the slimming world, I thought that I would give the Le Whif Triple Pack a try. It does what it says on the box, although not a substitute for the real thing. However, it does help when I am trying to be good!
Le cough splutter
First inhalation of the Le Whif Triple Pack after following the instructions resulted in a mouthful of the foulest tasting cocoa powder and a coughing/sneezing fit that lasted ten minutes. Won't be using it again even if it did take my mind off wanting chocolate for a while!
I actually thought the Le Whif Triple Pack would be useless at kerbing my serious chocolate addiction but as I quit smoking using an inhaler type product I thought I'd give it a go. I'd say it was 75% helpful... the other 25% was a craving that I couldnt refuse, but they do taste of chocolate. They do give you a hit of chocolate flavour but I think you need to be a little easy on the sucking in or you end up choking on the powder.
I bought the Le Whif Triple Pack as a bit of fun as I am a chocoholic, but it really works. I've had it just under 2 weeks now and I don't feel the need to eat anywhere near as much chocolate now that I have lost half a stone.
Le Whif C'est Magnifique!!!
I love the Le Whif Triple Pack! I got them as a gift when they first came out and could never find them again until now! They're like breathing chocolate, real chocolate and they're amazing! Admittedly, they're a gadgety foodstuff at best but just the novelty of your tongue being painted with a symphony of choc is well worth your money! The only bad point is that they run out too quick. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to buy more!
These Le Whif Triple Pack of chocolate inhalers leave a horrible taste in your mouth. I'm very disappointed.
I guess you do get a chocolate hit with these Le Whif but if you are a sweet toothed milk chocolate person these probably wouldn't do much for you. They're a bit of fun to play around with.