Keyring Alcohol Breath Tester
The Keyring Alcohol Breath Tester is a 3 step test that's a must have item when you're out on the town.
Straightforward to use, simply hold down the power button until the LED turns green and blow across the top of the grill.
If the light remains green, you're under 0.05% BAC*, and should be in the clear. If the LED turns yellow, then you're on the borderline of being over the limit and should think about using an alternative way to get home. A red light is when you really need to find a bus/taxi/sober friend, as you have exceeded the 0.08% BAC.
Although this device should only be treated as a guideline, it will help you prevent making any more bad decisions as to whether you are really fit to get behind the wheel. - L.M.
- A 3 step alcohol test that fits on your keyring
- Quick and easy to use - get your results within 20 seconds
- In-built torch function
- Always keep the power button depressed while taking the test
- It's recommended that you wait 20 minutes after drinking before taking the test. It takes this long for alcohol to be absorbed into the blood and for any residual alcohol in the mouth to be dissipated
- Do not eat or smoke 20 mins prior to testing
- For accurate results wait 3 minutes in between tests
- Do not use chemicals to clean the tester
- Do not blow liquid into the breath pipe.
- Do not place tester in a closed environment with contaminated air
- The result of this test is for reference only. IWOOT and the manufacturer accept no legal responsibility.
- Requires 2x AAA batteries
- Suitable for ages 18+
- Size: 7 x 4 x 3 cm
Never drink and drive!
*BAC - Blood Alcohol Content. The legal drink drive limit in the UK is 0.08.
**This device is unsuitable for authority related testing - please read instructions carefully.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher