Immortal Video Recording Sunglasses
Thanks to the little pinhole camera located on the front, the Immortal Sunglasses can record extremely high-quality videos whilst you're wearing them. This means that whatever you look at goes on tape. Aside from making you slightly paranoid about what you look at for too long, this means that any active stuff you do can be recorded and transferred to your computer for viewing. Every pair of Immortal Sunglasses come with three types of interchangeable lenses including polarized flame orange, polarized dark grey and clear.
Inevitably, many tiny cameras suffer when you come to review the blocky footage you've recorded, but with the Immortal Sunglasses there's no such disappointment. The two button control (a power button and play/pause) makes these video sunglasses really easy to use. The 3 megapixel lens produces sharp, colourful images and has a resolution of 736 x 480. When you've shot your footage simply use the USB connection to transfer it to your computer. With 4GB of memory on board there's enough room for 3 hours of video footage.
There's a substantial 2.5 hours of battery life from a full charge, and recharging is via USB, mains or the cigarette lighter in your car.
- Immortal Sunglasses are super-cool video recording glasses
- Perfect for filming sports like mountain biking, skateboarding, snowboarding and loads more
- Excellent quality video
- 3 megapixel camera
- Resolution: 736 x 480
- 4GB of built-in memory
- Video format: AVI
- Recording speed of 25 frames per second
- Battery life of 2.5 hours
- Charges via USB, mains adapter or in-car adapter (all included)
- Compatible with Windows Media Player, Quicktime, Real Player, Storm Codec
- Includes protective metal case
- 3 sets of interchangeable lenses are included
- One size fits all
- Suitable for ages 8 years +
- Warning: Immortal Sunglasses are not waterproof if submerged... but they are splashproof
- CPU must be at least 1.6Ghz or above.
- Operating system: Win 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista. Mac OSX 10.3.6 or higher.
- USB port
- Minimum 1GB free hard disk space
- Minimum 512MB memory
- H: 5 W: 15 D: 7 cm (when folded)
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher