Helicopter Thrill for One
Experience the thrill of helicopter flight, as soon as you take off into the air you'll see how amazing and unforgettable vertical flight is. Take your seat and watch as the pilot climbs to over 1,000 feet and accelerates at speeds of up to 120 miles an hour. You'll be able to interact with the pilot via the headset as you move rapidly through the air and then back down for a smooth landing.
When you arrive you'll meet the pilot and then have a short technical and safety briefing, after that you'll take to the skies. The pilot will show off his skills and maneuvers to demonstrate how amazing these machines are. You'll have a great view of the world beneath you, and finally after the flight you'll come in for a smooth landing after this action packed experience. - A.D.
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- Flight sessions run from March to November.
- Your flight lasts for five minutes from take off to landing but the whole experience will last for around 20 minutes.
- Minimum age is 6 years old; under 12's must be accompanied by a fully paying adult.
- There will be up to four other fare paying passengers on board the helicopter.
- Please note that you do not pilot the aircraft during this experience.
- The maximum weight for this experience is 17 stone; participants over 15 stone must mention this upon booking.
- Flights normally operate at weekends - additional locations may be available during the year.
- St Ives has dates limited to special events in June and August.
- Exeter has limited dates throughout the year.
- All locations are subject to change.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.