Monty Python Wafer Thin Mints
As John Cleese once told dear old Mr Creosote of this most ineffectual of after-dinner treats, "eet is only a waffer theen meent!" He was right, of course, but that didn't stop Mr Creosote decorating the inside of an entire restaurant with his entire insides in the classic scene from 'The Meaning Of Life'*. Officially licensed from the Monty Python bunch, these mints are the perfect accompaniment to a hearty meal, and anyone who's familiar with the film (which is everyone, isn't it?) may well explode with delight.
In seriousness, though, they are rather scrumptious, and with 36 in the box you'll have plenty to go around. It only takes one to render your dinner party a bit of a mess, but that's the chance you have to take. "Bon appetit!"
* If you've not seen it, then we might've just given away the ending of that particular sketch. Sorry. Although, while we're on the subject, the following bit where the other waiter, played by Eric Idle, leads the viewer on a journey back to the house where he was born is arguably more hilarious. But that's not the point. Please buy these mints.
- A box of 36 delicious wafer thin mints.
- Made famous by the sketch in Monty Python's 'The Meaning Of Life'.
- Perfect after-dinner nibble (as long as you're not prone to exploding).
- Suitable for ages 8 years + (unlike the film).
- H: 2.5 W: 25 D: 13.5 cm.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.