Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased
LEGO Technic: Bugatti Chiron Sports Race Car Model (42083)
You Save: £80.00
4 instalments of £62.49 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £41.66 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Celebrate innovative engineering and design from one of the world’s most prestigious car manufacturers with this magnificent LEGO® Technic™ 42083 Bugatti Chiron model. Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, the model captures the magic of the iconic supercar with its gleaming aerodynamic bodywork, logoed spoked rims with low‑profile tyres, detailed brake discs and W16 engine with moving pistons. Open the doors and you'll discover an elaborate cockpit, featuring a Technic 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem. Insert the top speed key to switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position or lift the hood to reveal a unique serial number and a storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag. A classic Bugatti duo-tone blue colour scheme reflects the brand's signature colour, and a set of cool stickers for additional detailing adds the final touch to this exclusive model!
- Exclusive 1:8 scale LEGO® Bugatti Chiron replica model with a wealth of luxurious features, including aerodynamic bodywork with an active rear wing, logoed spoked rims with low-profile tyres, detailed brake discs and a W16 engine with moving pistons.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit featuring a LEGO® Technic™ 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem.
- Insert the top speed key to switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position.
- Lift the hood to access a compact storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag.
- Check out the detailed W16 engine with moving pistons.
- Includes a unique serial number located beneath the hood.
- Comes with a classic Bugatti duo-tone blue colour scheme that reflects the brand's signature colour, plus a set of cool stickers for additional detailing.
- Delivered in luxurious box packaging.
- Includes a colour collector's booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
- This LEGO® Technic™ model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes 3,599 pieces.
- Suitable for ages 16+.
- Bugatti Chiron measures over 5” (14cm) high, 22” (56cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
I like this long-time mechanical group Bugadie Veron. It perfectly reengraved Bugatti. I left it to my child, even though she was only two years old.
Amazing lego set
This is the best lego set ive ever purchased! Amazing packaging and feels like a real treat to open up! Cracking build and takes a good while to assemble so keeps you amused :)
It took me over ten hours to build over four thousand blocks, but I enjoyed it
The shipping is very fast to US. and it's packing well. great place to buy lego
Great Piece of Kit
Bought to go with the Porsche Gts kit. Great build with phenomenal detail. Well worth it.
My little advice
Product received, very good, very scientific sense! If your site can add lego matching power unit and lighting sales that would be perfect! There is a slow mail, take more than a month to receive, if it is faster will be perfect！ , ha ha children like it very much!
This is a brilliant piece of engineering and there is so much detail to it. It took a good few days in total to build over several weeks so it feels you get your money’s worth. Packaging Also looks impressive when you first open the box.
It’s very nice, very cool. I’m so happy. I enjoy with that.
Very good product, original Lego. It arrived according to schedule.
Excellent product, It was a pleasure to build, every day I enjoyed building stages of the car, and loved the way it looked, the detail that went in to the designing is amazing. There were tricky parts of the build, but the instructions were very clear and very easy to follow. Now that it is built, the car looks phenomonal, great, solid, an excellent signature to the real thing.