Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Until you drop your keys overboard, then it all becomes a bit of a chore. Next time, attach the Waterbuoy and, within seconds of hitting the water, environmentally friendly gas will automatically inflate the reinforced rubber balloon to save your keys from being lost in the gloomy depths. You don't have to stop at keys either - clip the Waterbuoy to any item weighing up to 1kg and it will happily float on the water for 24 hours. If you're going to drop something in the river, chances are you'll do it in the dark (it's the law of the sod - or something like that) which is why the crafty inventors have included a blinking LED light in just the right place to make your floating gizmo visible from up to 250m away. This makes the Waterbuoy the world's first and only miniature floatation device that's visible at night.
So if you simply love messing about on the river or fancy a life on the ocean waves make sure you keep plenty of these handy gadgets onboard (they're one use only - but hopefully you'll have learnt your lesson the first few times you drop your keys overboard). The next time your keys go overboard you won't have to waste money on a submarine if you've remembered to attach the Waterbuoy.
- A keyring device that inflates when submerged in water.
- Attach to keys, tools, fishing tackle and rods - if it weighs under a kilo and it's suitably waterproofed the Waterbuoy will do the job.
- The high strength rubber balloon only inflates when submerged in water, so it won't go off in your pocket if you're caught in a shower.
- The balloon will stay inflated for at least 24 hours, giving you more than enough time to find it.
- You'll no doubt drop your keys overboard in low light conditions (apparently 80% of us do) so the Waterbuoy has a high intensity LED placed on the balloon to reflect the most light.
- The LED is visible from 250m/820ft and flashes for a minimum of 24 hours.
- The gas that inflates the balloon is environmentally friendly, so you don't have to feel guilty for being clumsy.
- Suitable for ages 14 years +.
- Size: 8 x 3 x 3cm.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
We bought 2 for our sailboat. The first went off as expected when the attached camera fell in the water. The balloon promptly burst and the camera sank to the bottom. The second went off by itself in a backpack, there was no water involved. Both were less than a year old. Support emails reporting the incidents to Waterbouy were ignored.
Bought this Waterbuoy as a present for my pal who has a boat. After hearing stories of glasses, phones, keys going over board, what a fab idea!
I purchased this Waterbuoy to replace the one that had rescued my keys which had fallen overboard. It worked perfectly. I wouldn't be without one on a boat!
The Waterbuoy was well packaged. Would definitely recommend and buy from IWOOT again.
What a corker!
Bought this for my dad to replace the enormous and unwieldy giant cork keyring that previously protected his keys. Much less embarrassing to walk about with this discreet little gadget in his pocket! Very pleased indeed!
Not for the accident prone
This is great unless you have a tendancy to drop your keys a lot as it can go bang! My stepdad has been through 3 but I haven't found a keyring that does the same key saving job.
Brother in law was very impressed with the waterbuoy- useful when canoeing!!