Indoor Adventure Climb for Two at Adventure Parc Snowdonia
4 instalments of £9.00 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £6.00 with laybuy
4 monthly instalments of £9.00 with openpay
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Feeling brave? Grab a fellow intrepid explorer and get ready to embark on an adrenaline-fuelled, 1 hour challenge. Set in Snowdonia’s fantastic Adventure Parc, your Indoor Adventure Climb for Two is inspired by the surrounding mountains, giving you access to ten clip and climb routes.
Steel yourselves as you take on the likes of ‘The Stairway to Heaven’ and ‘The Leap of Faith,’ all with the help of your experienced instructor. A brilliant way to test your agility, strength and nerves, in one jam-packed experience!
- 1 hour Indoor Adventure Climb for Two at Adventure Parc Snowdonia
- Access to ten clip and climb routes
- Short briefing from an experienced instructor
- Climbing routes inspired by Snowdonia mountains
- Suitable for all abilities and ages from 5+
- Experience gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll check in at reception 30 minutes before your pre-booked start time, where the friendly staff will ask you for your booking in order to check you in. You’ll then be directed to the Climb induction area, where your instructor will give you a short briefing before taking you out on to the climbing walls.
With ten clip and climb routes to explore, your climbing adventure is inspired by the mountains of Snowdonia; and no matter what your skill level, you’ll be guaranteed a brilliant 1 hour of fun.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Minimum age: 5 (under 12s must be accompanied by one participating adult per booking)
- Minimum weight: 1 stone 6lb (10kg)
- Maximum weight: 17 stone 4lb (110kg)
- Not suitable for people with, but not exclusively with the following conditions: Heart conditions (without medical consent), severe neck/back condition or pain, severe anxiety, severe obesity, epilepsy, pregnancy, persons with injuries/ailments/conditions, whether physical or mental that could be adversely affected by participation. If you are unsure about your physical or mental ability to partake in this activity, please consult your doctor
- No dogs are allowed on site
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates. Date exclusions include school holidays.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow a total of 1 hour 30 minutes for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Wales - Conwy
Please Note: If you’re purchasing a NEW Experience you will be entitled to the validity stated within this description. If/when you are within 3 months of the voucher expiry date and there are still restrictions in place, Virgin Experience Days are offering free extensions to allow the customer to use at a later date. They are reviewing this regularly in line with Government advice and updates.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.