iFLY Extended Indoor Skydiving
You Save: £12.00
Usually despatched within 3 working days.
4 instalments of £16.99 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £11.33 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Do you love the idea of a skydive but fear the height? Do you just want to feel what it’s like to fly unassisted? Or perhaps you are a keen skydiver looking to practice your technique? Prepare for a thrilling experience as you try your hand at Indoor Skydiving.
A wind tunnel sends a powerful blast of air upwards and once you are in this updraft it simulates the experience of skydiving. Enjoy the feeling of human flight without throwing yourself from a plane as you take part in four single flights, each lasting 60 seconds – that’s the equivalent of freefall in six tandem skydives. Maybe you’re working up to the real thing? Well this is a perfect way to boost your confidence.
- Safety briefing and instruction including body flying techniques
- Gear hire
- Four flights of 60 seconds duration each
- Flight certificate
- Experience gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival an hour before your flight time, you will check in and meet your instructor. You will then watch a training video and have a Q and A with your instructor before you get geared up in a jumpsuit that is provided.
Then it’s time to make your way to the flight chamber. You will receive four flights of 60 seconds each (that’s the same freefall time as six tandem skydives). Enjoy the feeling of being suspended in mid air by the 120mph stream of air.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Minimum age: 3 (under 18s need parental consent)
- Maximum Weight: 18 stone (114kgs)
- Participants with a disability should contact the centre directly at least two weeks prior to their flight date to ensure that you can be appropriately accommodated.
- Participants should be in good general health. Participants will be unable to fly if they are under three years of age, are pregnant, have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs. If you have a history of heart, back or neck complaints, or any general concerns, it is best to check before booking
- The venues have disabled access, lifts and toilets
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
This experience is available any time seven days a week throughout the year. Excluded dates including Christmas Day apply.
Flights booked for slots between 12.00 and 18.00 on Weekends and School Holidays are subject to a £5.00 per person supplementary charge to iFLY at point of booking.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. You must have booked and flown before the expiry date. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 45 minutes for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
- Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes
- Hampshire – Basingstoke
- Manchester - Trafford Quays
Please Note: If you’re purchasing a NEW Experience you will be entitled to the validity stated within this description. If/when you are within 3 months of the voucher expiry date and there are still restrictions in place, Virgin Experience Days are offering free extensions to allow the customer to use at a later date. They are reviewing this regularly in line with Government advice and updates.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.