Costa Coffee Roastery Tour for Two
Usually despatched within 4 working days
4 instalments of £17.25 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £11.50 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Discover what goes on behind the scenes of the UKs best-loved coffee brand with this Costa Coffee Roastery Tour for Two.
Founded in 1971, Costa has forged its way to the forefront of the UKs thriving coffee scene. With a guided tour of their brand new Roastery by a passionate coffee expert, the two of you will be getting a unique insight into the company and learning all about what goes into crafting their beloved coffee blend. Follow the journey from bean-to-cup and sneak a peek into the Costa laboratory, before indulging with your favourite Costa coffee.
- Costa Coffee Roastery Tour for Two
- Guided tour of the Costa Roastery with a passionate coffee expert
- See the process of coffee-making from bean to cup
- Sneak peak at the laboratory
- Experience gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your experience will consist of a full factory tour of Costas impressive new Roastery in Basildon, Essex. Youll be getting the lowdown from coffee expert as you watch the journey from bean to cup, take a sneak peak at the laboratory and learn the history behind the brand.
Theres no better way to finish things off than with a taste of the good stuff, so you can indulge yourselves with your favourite coffee from the core menu.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Minimum age: 10 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Because of the nature of the building and its activities, if you require special assistance due to any disabilities please contact the Costa Roastery in advance so that we can make the appropriate arrangements to accommodate your request. In specific circumstances, your carer might be admitted free of charge to support you during the tour. Please contact the Costa Roastery for further information before booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour runs on the last Monday of each month. Dates may vary due to bank/public holidays. All bookings are subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.
Please allow 1 to 2 hours for the full experience. Please arrive 30 minutes before the agreed start time. Late arrivals may be turned away, and will be unable to re-book, at The Roasterys discretion.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and well send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Please Note: If you’re purchasing a NEW Experience you will be entitled to the validity stated within this description. If/when you are within 3 months of the voucher expiry date and there are still restrictions in place, Virgin Experience Days are offering free extensions to allow the customer to use at a later date. They are reviewing this regularly in line with Government advice and updates.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.