Win a terrific afternoon tea for two at Coombe Abbey for you and your mum!
We are fast approaching that time of the year here in the UK when we show our appreciation to our mothers. As most of us will know, a great mother is there to look after you and embarrass you in equal portions. She will be the one fretting about how much you’re eating, nagging you about any apparent lack of partner, and generally making sure you’re trying to be the best that you can be. That’s why we want to celebrate these familial superheroes – our supermums. Check out our mother’s day gifts before it’s too late!
This Mother’s Day we have teamed up with the fantastic people at Buyagift to give you the chance to win some great prizes by showing some love to your mum. If you’re a blogger, you should also check out our amazing Mother’s Day blogger competition here.
We will select one Vine and one photo at 5:00pm GMT on Friday 28th March as winners, with each winning a terrific afternoon tea for two at Coombe Abbey.
Terms and Conditions
• You must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to enter this competition.
• You must be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) to enter this competition.
• The competition is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
• This competition is open from 25/03/14 and closes at 17:00 on 28/03/14.
• To be eligible to enter the competition, you mus send either a photo or a Vine video tto either the IWOOT facebook or twitter accounts using the hashtag #supermum.
• You may only enter the competition once – you cannot submit a Vine and a photo.
• There will be two winners. The best entries will be judged by the staff here at IWOOT and the winners will be notified via facebook or twitter to supply their email addresses for further contact.
• The winners’ names will be published on IWOOT social media (including Twitter and Facebook).
• The two prizes are both an experience day from buyagift including afternoon tea at Coombe Abbey.
• By entering the competition you agree to any PR or marketing any member of The Hut Group wishes to undertake to promote its websites or products (using the email address that you provided when you entered the competition).
• The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
• The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries, or for any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
• The Promoter will not be liable for or accept any responsibility for any failure by the winner or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions.
• The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
• The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time (and any such change shall be notified to you by email).
• Entry into the competition will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: The Hut.com Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 05016010) whose registered office is at Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Cheshire, CW9 7RA.