August has arrived and it’s set to be silly! The weather thinks so, the politicians think so,Â Jeff from the pub thinks so, and so do we at IWOOT!
As you may have gathered we’re in a very silly mood and we hope a lot of you are going to get silly too, soÂ send our fan page your funniest, silliest craziest snaps! Nothing rude though.
JustÂ submit your silliest pictures to our Facebook fan page gallery and try and think of something suitably ridiculous to put as a caption. The silliest photo (as chosen by a panel of the silliest people in the office) will win a fabulous, but not very silly at all if we think about it,Â SD Negative Scanner. If you win the silliest caption (chosen by the same panel of said silly people) then we will send you the quite sensible, but not altogether un-silly,Â Z Pen.
Click here to go to our gallery! Take a look and upload your own!. Just click on the link, sign in to Facebook and click “add photos”. Simple as.
This gadget is so high tech you won’t even need a PC to load the photos, it loads the scanned pics straight onto the included 1GB SD card. All you’ll need to do is load up the negatives into the easy to use film holder, scan them into the negative scanner and the gizmo’s auto-exposure and colour balance will do the rest. You can even view the results on the built-in colour LCD screen, so if the picture isn’t particularly good you can scrap it. Cableless scanning, how great is that!
Make notes, draw sketches and let your creativity flow without being chained to a keyboard, and turn any scrap of paper into your very own electronic notebook. Back in the good old days*, before the information superhighway ploughed its way into everyone’s living room, people used to write letters to each other to stay in touch. With the increased popularity of email and texts this soon flew out the window and the closest we get to personalising our correspondence is devising kooky e-signatures featuring “uplifting” thoughts for the day and other such banal and sycophantic psychobabble.
*And why were they good? If you weren’t a Prince then you probably lived in a hovel, ate gruel, slaved all day for some ponce with big hair and too many horses, had zero education and probably zero teeth, far too many children, and died poor, hungry and stupid at the age of 35. Doesn’t sound that good really does it?
Terms & Conditions:
- Closing Date For this competiton is 17/08/2009
- The Draw will take place 18/08/2009
- Competition is completely free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
- No cash alternative is available for the prize(s) offered.
- Employees of I Want One of Those, their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter this competition.
- The winner will be notified of their win via the Facebook account used to upload the photo or caption. If a response to this notification is not received within 14 days, IWOOT reserves the right to randomly select another winner. In light of this, please check your account soon after the closing date!
- From time to time we may include customer comments and feedback on the site, and in our catalogue and other media. By submitting your comment you are granting us permission to publish it and, if necessary, edit it for clarity and typos. We will never publish your name in full (First name and surname initial only).