Some things in life are good, while some are, frankly, a bit rubbish. That’s just the way of it. Here at IWOOT, rather than lie to you and say that everything you get in life is super, amazing and just dandy, we thought it was about time we gave everyone a dose of reality. Enter our competition and you could win something wicked, or you could win something totally rubbish – it’s that simple. The real question is: Do You Feel Lucky?
To enter, all you have to do is ‘like’ us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, and you’ll be in with a chance of winning the one good and one bad prize. The closing date is October 21st. Don’t worry if you’re already liking/following us, you’re already entered automatically. And don’t even think about asking us what the prizes will be – all we’ll say is that the good prize is really good, and the bad prize is really bad. You’ll just have to enter to find out exactly what they are! *Laughs maniacally and contemplates buying a cape*
Some important Terms and Conditions are below. Ignore them at your peril…
• Closing time for the free prize draw will be at 12:00 noon on Thursday 21st October 2010.
• Two winners will be picked at random from anyone who ‘likes’ I Want One Of Those on Facebook or who follows us on Twitter at the close of entries.
• Anyone who currently ‘likes’ or follows IWOOT will be automatically entered into the competition. It is not necessary to ‘unlike’ or ‘unfollow’ first.
• The winners will be notified by their Twitter or Facebook account within 48 hours of the prize draw
• If the prizes are not claimed within 7 days of notification, another prize winner(s)will be drawn and the original prize winner(s) forfeits the prize
• The prizes will not be revealed until after the prize-draw and are decided by IWOOT.
• No alternative products or cash alternatives available.
• IWOOT’s decision is final and in the event of a dispute, no correspondence will be entered into
• Entry into the free prize draw will be taken as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
• This competition is open to residents of the UK only.
• This prize draw is completely free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
• The prize draw is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, employees of IWOOT, families or agents