The Lego Movie Videogame Xbox One
Transform the ordinary into the extraordinary and experience the ultimate LEGO building experience in the all new The LEGO® Movie Videogame. Step into the world of Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average citizen who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. Players guide him as he is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared.
- Enjoy a delightful and surprising mix of over 90 characters as seen from the film including Batman, Superman, the Green Ninja, Gandalf and more in 15 exciting levels.
- Smash more bricks in a fascinating environment made of LEGO bricks.
- Collect and use LEGO instruction pages to build in a new way.
- Journey through fantastical worlds like Flatbush Gulch, Cloud Cuckoo Land and more!
- Harness the awesome power of the Master Builders to virtually build extraordinary LEGO creations.
- Enjoy a brand new animation style as seen in the film that simulates the movement of actual LEGO toy sets.
- Play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play that features dynamic split screen (Available on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U and PC).
Click Images To Enlarge
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.