FIFA 14 Xbox One
FIFA 14 will feel alive with players who think, move, and behave like world-class footballers, and dynamic stadiums that come to life. With four times the decision making, feel alive with human-like reactions, anticipation, and instincts. FIFA 14 delivers the dynamic movements and biomechanics of the world's best footballers. Players are agile and athletic as they plant, pivot and cut out of each step. The increased fidelity has a game-changing effect on gameplay.
- EA Sports Ignite: New technology with the best rendering, run-time physics, animation, intelligence, locomotion, and online systems from across EA into one powerful, new engine. Athletes possess human-like intelligence for advanced decision-making, players have true athletic motion, and living worlds make the game experience as rich and dynamic as real-world stadiums.
- Pro Instincts: Players will make intelligent decisions with human-like reaction times, moving instinctively around the pitch. Players will anticipate moves to seal off opponents and intercept passes, skip over tackles and out-stretched legs to avoid collisions, and slow opponents by hooking or holding an arm.
- Precision Movement: With 10 times more animation depth and detail, EA Sports Ignite delivers the dynamic movements and biomechanics of the world's best footballers. Every step counts as players now plant, pivot and cut, change direction and shift their momentum with the agility and explosiveness of elite athletes. Player acceleration and deceleration is more realistic with a game-changing effect on game play. Players feel more grounded, agile and explosive, and manage their momentum with distinct foot plants and push-offs.
- Elite Technique: Harnessing the power and memory of the new consoles, FIFA 14 delivers hundreds of new skills and behaviors. An arsenal of new shot types such as side volleys, defections, power chips and first time screamers, and new passes such as touch, over-head, slice and lobs. New behaviors include trapping the ball in stride at pace, panic turns when defenders are beaten, off-balance shots, missed shot reactions, and more.
- Living Worlds: Feel the electricity of a living stadium, and experience the majesty of the world's greatest football theatres. From dramatic broadcast-inspired stadium flyovers to emotional pre-match ceremonies, fans will see and feel the match like never before. The stadium feels alive with stunning 3D crowds and dynamic sidelines that impact the experience.
- Match Flow: Players will interact with side-line characters such as ball boys, so they can get the ball back into play as the clock winds down and the pressure mounts. Witness the build-up and player positioning prior to corners or free kicks.
- In-Game Director: Stay connected to the action with 121 different broadcast cameras outside the stadium and inside positioned around the pitch, follow star players and headline makers. Experience new replay angles, compelling storylines, and all the emotion that unfolds within a match...so matches look and feel alive.
- In-Air Play: Multiple players can contest a ball in the air simultaneously. Timing, decision-making and the right touch are crucial as players utilize different types of headers - power, finesse, glancing, downward - to find the back of the net.
- Pure Shot: Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. Players can now shoot while off balance or rushed.
- Real Ball Physics: Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots.
- Protect the Ball: Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo. Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the pace of the match. Out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities.
- FIFA Ultimate Team: Create your own unique squad of football stars to play your style of football. Ultimate customization is possible with all-new Chemistry Styles that make every player and every team unique. Chemistry influences a team's performance so building ideal chemistry within a squad enables a team to perform at its best. Each Chemistry Style has a unique effect on the way a player performs by enhancing different player attributes. Different styles can be applied at every position. Test your talents in the popular Seasons mode - or in online single games and tournaments.
- FUT Legends: Craft your ultimate dream team with a mix of legendary players competing alongside today's football stars. Each Legend will have unique attributes that will showcase the skills and flair that made them legendary at the height of their careers, and will be randomly included in Gold Packs or available through the Transfer Market.
- Co-op Seasons Mode: Play with a friend online against two other online friends anywhere in the world in 2v2 ranked online play, trying to climb up to Division One, win a League Title and achieve greatness together.
- Match Day Online: Match Day has been expanded to Seasons and Co-op seasons, completely connecting fans playing online to the football season for the world's top leagues, with injuries, suspensions, and player form changing throughout the season based on real-world actions.
- Skill Games: A competitive practice mode to learn or master the fundamental skills necessary to compete at FIFA 14. Become a better player, faster, no matter what your skill level, competing against yourself or friends in all-new mini-games.
- Career Mode: Search for talent with the new Global Transfer Network that brings the world of professional scouting to life. Evaluate footballers to uncover the attributes of players who could bolster your squad during the transfer windows. A new hub delivers easy navigation and live scouting reports.
- Complete Authenticity: 33 officially licensed leagues, more than 600 clubs and 16,000 players.
- Connected Experiences: Bring your FIFA 14 experiences from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Ultimate Team roster, progress, in-game items and in-game currency (coins) are all accessible from either console. EA Sports Football Club level and XP, Seasons progress, including trophy case and leader boards etc will also travel to the new consoles.
Click Images To Enlarge
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.