Xbox One Console - Day One Edition includes FIFA 14
All day one editions of the Xbox One Console will include a full game edition of FIFA 14.
Xbox One was designed to be the centrepiece of every living room with modern hardware, it features the all-new Kinect, the new Xbox One Wireless Controller, a 500GB hard drive, an eight-core, x86 processor, wireless networking connectivity, HDMI, three super-speed USB 3.0 ports, and a high-speed Blu-ray disc player. Features include:
- Xbox One console. Designed with the 21st century living room in mind, the Xbox One console has a premium design with a gloss black finish, horizontal orientation and a slot-loading Blu-ray disc player.
- Updated wireless controller. Enhanced with more than 40 technical and design innovations, the new impulse triggers offer precise haptic fingertip feedback and a newly engineered D-pad delivers greater responsiveness and control.***
- Redesigned Kinect. Includes a 1080p, HD camera for high quality video capture. All-new, active-infrared capabilities increase precision, working in nearly any lighting condition and expanding field of view to accommodate a greater variety of room sizes. Microsoft proprietary Time-of-Flight technology measures the time it takes individual photons to rebound off you to create unprecedented accuracy and precision. The new noise-isolating multimicrophone array filters ambient sounds to recognize natural speaking voices even in crowded rooms.
Gaming on Xbox One
Gaming on Xbox One immerses you in bigger, more cinematic worlds that look and feel more lifelike, with more believable characters and richer stories. Game worlds come alive through the unlimited processing power of Xbox One and the cloud. Features include:
- Smart Match. Estimates wait times for multiplayer gaming and lets you enjoy other Xbox One activities including live TV, Skype or sports experiences while waiting for a new game to begin. On Xbox One, your Xbox Live reputation fundamentally matters and helps find the best match based on skill, game style and language for a deeper online multiplayer gaming challenge.
- Expanded achievements. Allows new achievements powered by the cloud and offers more ways to earn, frequent updates and the ability to share wins with friends. An expanded achievements system captures gameplay videos, continues to grow achievements over time, and Gamerscores carry over from Xbox 360.
- Living Games.*** Leverages the power of the cloud, games can evolve and learn from actual players - play against your friends' shadow. Dynamic, living worlds evolve and improve the more you play; games stay in sync with what's happening today. Real-world events can be instantly added to games, the latest stats can be automatically added to sports titles.
- Game DVR. Captures and saves in-game highlights and epic moments to the cloud. Use editing and sharing tools to post game footage to your Xbox Live profile and social networks.
The new generation of Xbox Live is redesigned to harness virtually unlimited power to connect, save and store profiles, games and entertainment so they can be accessed anytime on any Xbox One console. Connecting to Xbox Live makes accessing content effortless by installing games in segments, playback starts quickly and updates happen in the background. Features include:
- Xbox SmartGlass.*** Turn smartphones or tablets into second screens that intelligently interact with Xbox One and serve extended experiences for games, TV shows, movies, music, sports and apps. Navigate with touchscreens, pause or rewind a movie, or swipe, pinch and tap to surf the Web on the TV using more devices than ever before.
- Multiplayer gaming. Enjoy a smart, quick and intuitive gaming experience in which multiplayer gaming has been enhanced to support playing with friends with no waiting in lobbies, and matchmaking features such as Smart Match and reputation let you architect your personal, favorite matches.
- Apps. Discover and download a variety of Xbox One apps using simple voice searches.* Pin favorites to the dashboard and jump in and out of apps instantly, or Snap them side by side to do two things at once.
- Web for the TV. Explore the Web with Internet Explorer for Xbox One. Use Kinect and voice commands to browse your favorite sites with ease.* Use Xbox SmartGlass to control your experiences with a swipe of your finger and send websites from tablets and smartphones to the biggest screen in the house.
- Xbox Live Gold. Existing Xbox Live Gold Membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly carry over to Xbox One, becoming more valuable than ever.****
* Kinect voice functionality only available in supported locales and languages; anticipating global scale over time.
** Xbox One system software uses a significant amount of storage; less internal storage will be available to users. 500 GB = 500 billion bytes.
*** In supported games.
**** Subject to content geographical restrictions.
Q: Does Xbox One require an "always on" Internet connection?
A: The Xbox One requires Internet connection but doesn't always need to be connected continuously. It's always connected to the cloud, if you lose connection then you'll still be able to play games and watch Blu-ray films.
Q: How do consumers benefit by being connected to the cloud?
A: The cloud enables more game power for enhanced gameplay experience. Thanks to the cloud, all downloads and updates will be automatic, whilst all games will be saved in the cloud allowing access from any Xbox One. Playing multiplayer with friends, streaming films and TV will be one of many great social features to enjoy. The Xbox One display can be customised for a more personalised view. Connect with your friends: watch and share activity online.
Q: When will Xbox One launch and in what markets?
A: The launch of the forward thinking and design led Xbox One is later this year.
Q: Can I use my current gamertag on Xbox One and will my Gamerscore and Achievements transfer?
A: Yes. The Gamertag and Gamerscore will be transferred over from your Xbox Live and Xbox 360 to Xbox One.
Q: Will Xbox One be backward compatible with my existing games?
A: Xbox 360 games aren't compatible with the Xbox One hardware. A new generation of games and apps have been designed to play on the Xbox One, taking full advantage of its modern processors and power.
Q: Will Xbox One allow players to trade in, purchase and play pre-owned games?
A: Players will be able to trade in and resell games, more information to follow.
Q: Will my current Xbox Live Gold membership work with Xbox One or will I have to buy a new one?
A: Your existing Xbox Live Gold membership will work on both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Q: Why require Kinect with every Xbox One?
A: The new build incorporates the Kinect with the Xbox One to provide enhanced experiences, interaction and simplicity of operation.
Q: Do I need to have a specific cable or satellite TV provider to watch live TV on Xbox?
A: Watching live TV on the Xbox is available through: the Internet, television service providers or HDMI. The technology to provide live TV is ongoing and developing.
Q: Xbox One is a more powerful product compared to Xbox 360, but does it also use more power?
A: Although the Xbox One is more powerful than the Xbox 360, it doesn't use more power. The design of the Xbox One means that it only uses the power it requires for any task.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.