LEGO Technic: Mobile Crane MK II (42009)
Get ready for the biggest, most complex LEGO® Technic model ever — the Mobile Crane MK II! Drive this 2,606-piece behemoth of a model into position with the cool 8-wheel steering and rotate the superstructure. Then activate the included LEGO Power Functions motor to extend the outriggers, lower the feet and extend or raise the crane arm up to 77cm into the air. Lower the hook with the working winch and get ready to lift the load! This authentic 2-in-1 model also features 10 wheels, 5 axles and adetailed V8 motor with moving pistons. Rebuilds into a container stacker and truck featuring Power Functions motor-powered extending and raising boom.
- Features LEGO® Power Functions motor-powered extending outriggers, lowering feet, extending or raising crane arm and retractable winch
- Also includes a rotating superstructure, 8-wheel drive, 5 axles, 10 wheels and a detailed V8 motor with moving pistons, 8882 LEGO Power Functions XL-Motor and 8881 LEGO Power Functions Battery Box
- 2 models in 1: rebuilds into a container stacker and truck
- Extend the outriggers for increased stability
- Extend the crane arm over 30” (77cm) into the air!
- Steer all 8 wheels
- The engine pistons really move!
- Measures (with retracted crane arm and outriggers) over 8" (21cm) high, 23" (59cm) long and 5" (15cm) wide
- Container stacker measures over 20" (52cm) high with boom fully extended, 19" (50cm) long and 7" (18cm) wide
- Container truck measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide
- Building instructions for Mobile Crane MK II included
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.