LEGO Ninjago: Temple of Light (70505)
The last legendary battle for the Land of Ninjago is underway. Travel into the depths of The Temple of Light with Sensei Wu and the golden ninja Lloyd. Use your stealth skills to get past Lord Garmadon and his soldiers, then place the 4 elemental blades into the temple monument. When the elemental powers are united, the golden mech will rise, ready for the last battle. Hop into the golden mech's cockpit, wield the golden mech sword and battle for the freedom and peace of Ninjago! - A.D.
- 5 x minifigures: Lloyd (golden ninja), Sensei Wu, Lord Garmadon, swordsman and scout
- Temple of Light features 4 elemental blade holders, opening sides, weapons rack, trapdoor, ladder and a gong
- Golden mech features poseable limbs, cockpit with space for a minifigure, adjustable hat and a huge golden sword
- Weapons include: 4 elemental blades(lightning, fire, ice and earth), ninja sword, spear, crossbow with quiver, 2 sai, Sensei Wu's golden staff, Lord Garmadon's staff, katana and a golden mech sword
- Temple of Light measures over 24cm (height), 35cm (width) x 15cm (depth)
- Golden mech stands over (20cm) tall
- Model Number: 70505
- Pieces: 565
- Ages: 8+
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.