LEGO Ninjago: Fangpyre Truck Ambush (9445)
Race away from the Fangpyre Truck's powerful snake strikes. The spinjitzu ninja's Zane and Jay are making a quick escape with the golden Fangpyre staff, until Fangtom sends his fellow warrior Fangdam to ambush and attack the duo. Use Zane's snowmobile to race away from the Fangpyre Truck and use the ice sprayer to skid away from danger on any landscape. Avoid the Fangpyre Truck's whipping tail and poisonous fangs, while you flee with the staff and hidden anti-venom.
- 4x minifigures: Zane ZX, Jay ZX, Fantom and Fangdam
- Unleash the Fangpyre Truck's tail strike and crunching poisonous fangs at the front of the truck
- The truck features all-wheel suspension, an opening cockpit, 4x snake spinner crowns in wheels
- Zane's elemental snowmobile with ice sprayer
- Weapons include: 2x ice shurikens, golden Fangpyre staff and ninja sword
- Fangpyre truck measures over 17 inches long and 7 inches wide
- Snowmobile measures over 6 inches long
- Model Number: 9445
- Pieces: 452
- Age: 8+
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.