LEGO Ninjago: Epic Dragon Battle (9450)
Get ready for an epic battle of good vs evil. The evil snake tribe have awakened the Great Devourer who could potentially destroy the world of Ninjago. Riding on the powerful 4-headed Ultra Dragon and firing the flame sphere shooter, will the legendary green ninja be able to defeat this menacing enemy? If Lord Garmadon uses the combined power of the 4 golden weapons of Spinjitszu he'll have a chance to destroy the Great Devourer. Jay will have to defeat the snake generals Skalidor, General Acidicus and snake soldier Chokun in order to free his master from the snake prison. It's up to you to decide who wins this legendary battle between good and evil. - A.D.
In The Box:
- 4-headed Ultra Dragon with extendable wings, flame sphere shooter, flexible body and tail
- Great Devourer with flexible body and opening mouth with room for a minifigure
- 7 minifigures: Lloyd ZX, Jay ZX, Sensei Wu, Lord Garmadon, Acidicus, Skalidor and Chokun
- Snake prison with opening gate and room for a minifigure
- Weapons: Hypnobrai fang blade with blue anti-venom capsule, 4 golden Spinjitzu weapons and 7 standard weapons
- The Great Devourer features flexible body and opening mouth with space for minifigure
- Model Number: 9450
- Pieces: 622
- Ages: 8+
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.