LEGO Ninja Turtles: Turtle Lair Attack (79103)
The Ninja Turtles have a gruelling day of training ahead of them in the Turtle's Lair. Master Splinter trains Leonardo in the ninja arts with the rotating training dummy or experiment and plan your next inventions in Donnie's lab.
Set a trap explosion to defend the lair from the Dark Ninja and Foot Soldier minion. Get ready for a ninja turtle battle when they breach the lair and fight in a vertical battle over the three stories. The Ninja Turtles can arm themselves with 10 weapons and a pizza shooting oven to make the villains regret their attack on the Lair.
After the battle, bake a pizza in the oven and chill out in the video game station complete with flat screen TV. Alternatively the Turtles can climb up to the streets with their skateboard to get some air time on the mini ramp and do gnarly tricks. - A.D.
- 5 x minifigures: Master Splinter, Leonardo, Raphael, Dark Ninja and a Foot Soldier
- Turtle Lair features a skateboard ramp, video game station with flat screen TV, opening manhole cover, rotating training dummy, exploding wall, secret sewer entrance into the dojo, lab with workbench, pizza oven with fan, a turtle catapult, tree and weapons rack, graffiti wall with swing/attack function and a skateboard rack
- Accessories include: 2 skateboards, trash can, lamppost, pizza, ooze canisters, TNT, spiral staircase, tools, dripping ooze elements, spray cans and a fire hydrant
- 10 x weapons: 5 swords, ninja star, 2 sai, wooden training staff and bladed bo staff
- Sneak into the lair through the lifting manhole cover
- Sneak in and out the lair through the secret entrance in the dojo
- Swing the turning bar toward your opponent on the street level
- Battle with the training dummy and its rotation function
- Exclusive Master Splinter and Dark Ninja minifigures
- Turtle Lair measures over 26cm (height) x 30cm (width) x 6cm (depth)
- TV area measures over 4cm (height) x 9cm (width) x 6cm (depth)
- Model Number: 79103
- Pieces: 488
- Ages: 6-12
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher
Well worth it!
As a mum of 3 boys under 7 who all love Lego, I feel I am somewhat qualified to comment on this set. My middle son bought this with his birthday money and is utterly delighted with it. I am also really impressed with it as it has LOADS of brilliant little interesting bits that you can build and play with separately, and as part of the set. The turning skateboard holder is particularly brilliant and the dummy fighting area is great fun too. This is the best price I could find for it and it was IWOOT's usual great service. Many thanks. Would highly recommend.