LEGO Legends of Chima: Worriz Combat Lair (70009)
Buy 2 Save 10% on LEGO
Save 10% when you buy any 2 LEGO items"
Howl into battle with Worriz’s Combat Lair! Go after Grizzam and Eris with a wolf-powered combat creation featuring 6 huge wheels and 5 detachable vehicles! Launch the helicopter with spinning rotors to combat Eris’s aerial attack. Then deploy the wolf motorcycle and 2 wolf claw bikes for all-terrain ground combat in the jungle with Grizzam! Put them in the wolf truck’s prison with big tires and haul them away! Worriz’s Combat Lair is the ultimate mobile battle machine!
- Includes 6 minifigures with weapons: Worriz, Wilhurt, Wakz, Windra, Eris and Grizzam
- Features cool articulated wolf face, teeth, ears and claws, 6 big all-terrain wheels, CHI, mobile prison and 5 detachable vehicles: a wolf helicopter, 2 wolf claw bikes, wolf motorcycle and a wolf truck
- Wolf helicopter features spinning rotors
- Wolf claw bikes feature 3-wheeled design and cool wolf claw elements
- Wolf motorcycle features huge wheels
- Wolf truck features prison attachment and big all-terrain wheels
- Weapons include 5 CHI weapons and a standard weapon
- Detach the vehicles for 5 times the battling power!
- Launch the speedy wolf claw bikes and zoom into battle
- Lock Grizzam in the prison and take him away
- Measures over 5" (15cm) high, 16" (42cm) long and 5" (15cm) wide
- Wolf helicopter measures over 2" (6cm) high, 8" (22cm) long and 12" (31cm) wide
- Wolf claw bike measures over 1" (4cm) high, 3" (8cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide
- Wolf motorcycle measures over 2" (6cm) high, 6"(16cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide
- Wolf truck measures over 5" (15cm) high, 9" (23cm) long and 5" (15cm) wide
- Prison measures over 1" (5cm) high, 4" (11cm) wide and 5" 14cm) deep
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.