LEGO Friends: Heartlake High (41005)
Have an exciting day at Heartlake High with Stephanie and Matthew. Ride Stephanie’s pretty blue bike to school! First, store her bag and her laptop in the locker, then head to science class and study plant cells under the microscope, experiment with chemical reactions using the beakers or look through the astronomy telescope. Be the star of biology class when Ms. Stevens calls you to the chalkboard to identify the different parts of the owl’s body! Help Matthew to point out the capital cities onthe world map in geography class! Then Stephanie and Matthew wash their hands before lunch. Take some sandwiches and juice from the cafeteria and eat in the sun on the picnic table. Bring on the creative fun after lunch with art class and an easel, and then have music class with the guitar. After school, play basketball with Matthew or go for a bike ride!
- Includes Stephanie, Matthew and Ms. Stevens mini-doll figures
- Features basketball hoop, entrance with lockers, deli, art classroom, science classroom, bathroom and a picnic table
- The art classroom features an easel, music notes for playing guitar, painting bottles, cabinet with drawers, table with flowers, an apple and 2 seats
- The science classroom features 2 benches, a cabinet with a microscope, paper in the drawers, chemistry bottle, biology and math books, blackboard, world map, owl, an astronomy telescope and a teacher’s desk
- Accessories include a laptop, school bag, bike, ball, bow, apple and a secret letter
- Open the doors, windows and lockers!
- LEGO® Friends pieces are fully compatible with all LEGO System bricks
- Collect all of the LEGO Friends sets for a whole world of LEGO Friends fun!
- LEGO mini-dolls are LEGO figures made especially for the world of LEGO Friends that can be customized and combined in thousands of ways
- Measures over 7" (20cm) high, 11" (30cm) wide and 5" (13cm) deep
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.