LEGO Creator: Aviation Adventures (31011)
Perform the coolest, most daring aerial maneuvers with the Aviation Adventures set! Move the tail wheel of this highly detailed propeller plane back and forth to prime the 8-cylinder radial engine and watch the propeller spin! Open the engine cover to access the gear assembly. Set the propeller pitch, slide open the hinged canopy and hop in the detailed cockpit with space for 2 minifigures. Check the flaps and instruments, then thunder down the runway and soar into the air as you raise the undercarriage for flight mode. Rebuild into a modern helicopter with detailed cockpit instruments or a sleek speedboat with opening canopy function and luggage compartment using the supplied alternate building instructions!
- Features detailed 8-cylinder radial engine with priming function, large exhausts, propeller “feathering”, opening engine compartment with working gear assembly, retracting undercarriage, movable wing flaps, sliding and hinging canopy, detailed cockpit with control panel, stick and space for 2 minifigures
- Move the tail wheel back and forth to see the propeller spin
- Watch the working gear assembly
- Adjust the propeller pitch
- Jump in the cockpit, fire up the engine and take to the skies
- Extend the undercarriage for landing mode
- Rebuild into a modern helicopter or sleek speedboat
- Helicopter features rotor priming and feathering function, spinning tail rotor, detailed engines, opening hinged canopy, cockpit with detailed instrument panel and space for 1 minifigure
- Speedboat features large rear fan engine, canopy open function, cockpit with detailed instrument panels and space for 2 minifigures and opening front panel with luggage compartment
- Measures over 4" (12cm) high,13" (34cm) long and 15" (40cm) wide
- Helicopter measures over 5" (13cm) high, 12" (33cm) long and 11" (30cm) wide
- Speedboat measures over 2" (6cm) high, 9" (23cm) long and 3" (8cm) wide
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.