LEGO City: Museum Break-in (60008)
The clock strikes midnight as the burglars break into the LEGO City museum through the rooftop window. Just as they're about to escape with the priceless trasures, the burglars trip the laser beam to activate the silent alarm. Make sure they don't escape using the rope to climb up to the rooftop.
Keep track of the burglars with the Elite Police helicopter's LEGO light brick spotlight until the Elite Police van comes to arrest them. Lock up the burglars in the back of the van and transport them to the police station before they have the chance to escape in their getaway van. - A.D.
- 6 x minifigures: 2 Elite Police officers, Elite Police pilot, 2 burglars and driver
- Vehicles include Elite Police van, Elite Police helicopter and a burglar getaway van
- Accessories include painting, sword, blue diamond, plate and a gold nugget element
- Helicopter features LEGO light brick spotlight and spinning rotors
- Accessories include handcuffs, rope, flashlight and walkie-talkie
- Museum measures over 14 x 12 x 13cm (height x width x depth)
- Elite Police helicopter measures over 7 x 19 x 16cm (height x length x width)
- Elite Police van measures over 8 x 15 x 7cm (height x length x width)
- Burglar getaway van measures over 6 x 11 x 6cm (height x length x width)
- Model Number: 60008
- Pieces: 563
- Ages: 6+
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.