LEGO City: Fire Station (60004)
It's a quiet day at the 3-story LEGO City Fire Station. The fire chief sits at his desk in the office while the other firefighters make sure the vehicles are prepped and ready to go or get some shut-eye.
Leap into action when the alarm bell rings! Slide the firefighters down the fireman's pole, then hop into the fire truck, van and helicopter to extinguish any fire in LEGO City. This huge building is jam packed with fun features, which include 3 vehicles, 2 vehicle bays with transparent windows, helipad and 2 retracting garage doors. - A.D.
- 5 x minifigures: fire chief, pilot and 3 firefighters
- Includes dalmation dog, fire pole, helicopter landing pad, 3 stories, 2 retracting garage doors, signage, 2 garage bays, trash can, streetlight, furniture and more
- 3 x vehicles: fire van, fire truck and a fire helicopter
- Accessories include flame elements, firefighting equipment, computer, furniture, axe, tool box with tools, chainsaw, walkie-talkies, telephone and cup
- Fire truck features extending ladder, reeling hose, real rubber tyres and more
- Helicopter features spinning rotors
- Fire van features rubber tyres, fire extinguisher and realistic emergency lights
- Fire Station measures over 38 x 31 x 25cm (length x height x width)
- Fire van measures over 10 x 5 x 5cm (length x height x width)
- Fire truck measures over 18 x 8 x 5cm (length x height x width)
- Fire helicopter measures 18 x 8 x 16cm (length x height x width)
- Model Number: 60004
- Pieces: 753
- Ages: 6+
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.