LEGO City: Coastguard: Coast Guard Patrol (60014)
Set sail to the lighthouse with the LEGO City Coast Guard Patrol. Save the stranded couple in the sinking dinghy, surrounded by 3 sharks looking for a bite to eat! Deploy the submarine and helicopter from the Coast Guard Patrol boat to get their quickly. Save the couple using the life preservers, then pull them into the helicopter and make the sharks flee with the water cannons. - A.D.
- 6 minifigures: captain, pilot, rescuer, crew member and stricken man and woman
- Coast Guard Patrol includes 2 water cannons, submarine launcher, radio antenna, helicopter, submarine, dinghy, 3 sharks and lighthouse with rocks
- Accessories: dog, crab, 2 life jackets, 2 life preservers, hat with headphones, walkie-talkie and an ice cream
- Coast Guard Patrol boat and dinghy actually float
- Submarine features turning propellers
- Helicopter has spinning rotors
- Coast Guard Patrol Boat measures over 20cm (height) x 40cm (length) x 9cm (width)
- Helicopter measure over 7cm (height) x 16cm (length x 6cm (width)
- Submarine measures over 3cm (height) x 8cm (length) x 7cm (width)
- Dinghy measures over 6cm (height) x 20cm (length) x 8cm (width)
- Lighthouse with rocks measures over 16cm (height) x 13cm (width) x 6cm (length)
- Shark measures over 7cm (length) x 3cm (width) x less than 2cm (height)
- Model Number: 60014
- Pieces: 449
- Ages: 5-12
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.