LEGO City: Airport: Cargo Terminal (60022)
Get ready for a busy day shifting cargo at the LEGO City Cargo Terminal. Open the cargo plane doors, then help the workers to get the converyor belt into position. Load the boxes onto the belt and get them into the plane, ready for delivery. Use the ATV and the forklift's adjustable forks to lift the gold bars and drive them into the cargo plane's opening tail. Refuel the tanks with the Octan truck, radio the control tower and take off on another delivery. - A.D.
- 5 x minifigures: Pilot, Controller and three Workers
- Set includes a control tower, cargo plane, conveyor belt, forklift, Octan truck and an ATV
- Cargo plane features opening doors and tail, sleek design and 4 engines
- Control tower includes rotating radar dish, antenna and enough room for a minifigure
- Conveyor belt is adjustable and features a moving conveyor
- Accessories include a pallet with 2 storage boxes, 12 gold bars, pallet with tires, cargo boxes, coffee cup and a crowbar
- Cargo plane measures over 17cm (height) x 57cm (length) x 44cm (width)
- Control tower measures over 27cm (height) x 9cm (width) x 6cm (length)
- Octan truck measures over 3cm (height) x 7cm (length) x 3cm (width)
- Model Number: 60022
- Pieces: 658
- Ages: 6-12
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.