ViewSonic ViewPad 10S 3G 16 GB Android 2.2 - 10.1 Inch - Black - Grade A Refurb
The ultimate mobile entertainment centre has arrived. The ViewSonic ViewPad 10S 3G is powered by the latest NVIDIA Tegra 2 Processor to deliver highly captivating entrainment whether you're on the move or at home.
A large 10" HD Multi-Touch Capacitive display shows every pixel in vibrant colour and high contrast. Full 1080p HD resolution allows you to experience a true next generation media experience thanks to the NVIDIA Tegra 2 Processor. Whether you're surfing the internet, playing the latest Android games or watching the newest HD movie around you'll always get unparalleled performance and versatility. Using capacitive touch technology the screen responds only to your touch meaning it won't be interrupted by anything else touching it while in use.
Using the high-speed NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, integrated high-speed 512MB RAM and microSD card slot the ViewPad is ideal for mobile gaming and next generation multimedia experiences.
- Key Features: NVIDIA Tegra 2 Processor, 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity, 10.1" HD LED Capacitive-Touch Display, Android 2.2 OS, Includes 16GB microSD Card, ViewSonic, ViewPad 10S 3G Front-View
- Chipset: NVIDIA Tegra 250, 1GHz Dual Core Cortex-A9
- 3G Connectivity: 850/900/1800/1900/2100
- Memory: 512MB RAM / 512MB ROM, 16GB microSD
- Operating System: Android 2.2, Flash Support via Firmware Upgrade
- Display: Capacitive 10" LED Panel, 1024 x 600 Resolution, Multi-Touch Technology, Full 1080p
- External Storage: microSD or USB
- Camera: 1.3MP Front-Facing
- Bluetooth: 2.1+EDR
- WiFi Connectivity: 802.11b/g
- Graphics: ULP-GeForce GPU, NVIDIA Tegra 2
- I/O: 3.5mm Audio Jack, miniHDMI, USB
- GPS: Yes. 3G Assisted.
- Sensors: G-Sensor
- Battery: Lithium Polymer Battery, 7.4V
- Media Support: H.264, MPEG 4, DivX, JPEG, AAC, eAAC+, AMR-NB, MP3, OGG, GIF, PNG, BMP
- Dimensions: 275.5 x 178.5 x 14.5 (WxHxD mm)
- Weight: 730g
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.